Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

london colney

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I'll be there. And no work the next day as I'm off to Manchester for the UEFA Cup Final so I'll be able to stay a bit later! (Don't get paid until Thursday, though, so one round might be my limit!)

see you there then. i can always give you a sub!!

Don't worry, Keeper No.1 will be there, he's a very generous bloke and seems to enjoy flashing his money around. Anyway I thought you were a middle of the range Civil Servant on about 28k a year, your mortgage can't be that high so you shouldn't be having to get by till pay day.

Football Man - I told you!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Don't worry, Keeper No.1 will be there, he's a very generous bloke and seems to enjoy flashing his money around. Anyway I thought you were a middle of the range Civil Servant on about 28k a year, your mortgage can't be that high so you shouldn't be having to get by till pay day.

thats what money is for Rhodes......spending!!! but i know you havent got any so just watch and learn

Anyway I thought you were a middle of the range Civil Servant on about 28k a year,

You call that middle of the range Rhodes? You're an even lower grade pleb than I thought!

I'm sure I'm not that far off the mark, I also understand that Football Man is 'young', free and single so 28k a year should see him through a month quite easily despite all the games he goes to.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Anyway I thought you were a middle of the range Civil Servant on about 28k a year,

You call that middle of the range Rhodes? You're an even lower grade pleb than I thought!

now he doesnt need the paper and photo copier he will ask for a raise....

To be honest it will be a blessed relief not to have to do a programme next season, it had become somewhat of an ordeal and I'm delighted to be able to hand the reins over to you, good luck.

I'm sure I'm not that far off the mark, I also understand that Football Man is 'young', free and single so 28k a year should see him through a month quite easily despite all the games he goes to.

but then you don't live in the real world!

To be honest it will be a blessed relief not to have to do a programme next season, it had become somewhat of an ordeal and I'm delighted to be able to hand the reins over to you, good luck.

Sorry keeps I didnt realise you had taken on the roll of Programme Editor for Kentish Town lol elephant

Nellie - Clearly you're not being kept in the loop, tut, tut. How are you keeping by the way.

Nellie - Clearly you're not being kept in the loop, tut, tut. How are you keeping by the way.

I thought that K33ps was bound for somewhere much further up the A1?

So you mean he might not even be involved with Kentish Town next season then, anyway I'll be seeing him in about three and a half hours so I can ask him myself.

So you mean he might not even be involved with Kentish Town next season then, anyway I'll be seeing him in about three and a half hours so I can ask him myself.

You'll be able to introduce him to me. I'll be with a lady in an Oxhey Jets tee shirt!

Originally Posted By: nellie
I am great thank you and hope you are keeping well.

I'm not surprised after your 8-1 win on Saturday, were you there.