Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bitch's Lone Rangers Update Show

Bitch

Reports coming in of a russian supporter being stabbed in Manchester City center. Thats a big enough bloody target! Why the hell cant fans just have a few fisticuffs and bogg off home? I hate this new wave hooliganism! frown

Talking of police and thier methods, the Kentish constabulary are out in cyprus regarding the Securitas robbery evil and they've just prosecuted an ex councillor for riding a quad bike with 3 kids having a jolly in open fields. smile

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: cantos
3 people have been injured at the O2 tonight as a member of the audience threw their bra at the Backstreet Boys.

excited ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE excited

angel

everybody, yeaaahhhh, rock your body, yeeaahhhh....BACKSTREETS BACK....ALLLRIIIGGGGHHHTTTT!!! bounce

i dont care, who you are, where your from, as long as you love me baby!!

Quit playin games with my heart! dance

Nick Carter is still well FIT!! heart2

Zenit more than deserved their victory tonight.I was gutted at the end especially after nacho novo missed with 2 mins of injury time to go.But in all honesty i think walter smith got the tactics right for most of the game but should of unleashed novo on approx 60 mins as he is quality,thought ferguson and thomson(not andy) were quality as were the back four but in all honesty you must go into the game giving the strikers a chance.Reminded me a bit of parma v arsenal in cup winners cup in the parken stadion copenhagen when parma with thomas brolin shat all over us but we had a striker called alan smith who put the ball in the net.