Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown meltdown

Landyman

Originally Posted By: Landyman
Reported in todays Gazette the Brimmo's Chairman is fearing for the future of his club. Manager and assistant have left due to the budget being being taken away. Could this impact on the Town.

Manager and his asistant leave and the club goes into meltdown! Surely there are others who would take up the challenge?

While there are a number of BSSC members who aould like to see the football team fold, for financial reasons, I don't believe there is any suggestion that the sports and social club wouldn't continue to exist. That's pretty important, as any default on the Goldsdown Holdings Lease would inevitably lead to everybody welcoming Mr Fairview onto the land.

hope brimo dont fold -

i used to enjoy playing cricket over there once you had cleared the burnt out car from the outfield, and the car bonnet and tires from the square.

it batted well.

fielding was always a lottery - or more like you needed to win the lottery to pay the medical bill for the cuts received from the broken bottles everywhere.

ah - the joys of league cricket at brimmo.

Dont worry your tiny minds brimo is not in meltdown at all

I wonder around the place all the time and its a fact brimo social members have never suggested the football section be folded.

Its a vital part of the club and something valuable to the community, I beleive they are the oldest club in the borough now correct me if I am wrong.