Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AGM Day - who will win the top accolade?

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Rhodes - you are getting really boring with your half hearted allegations. Either be a man and say exactly what you are getting at (and face the consequences), or just give it a rest.

I agree. Rhodes must be bored this summer as has no club to keep him occupied and his only connection with the SSML is this forum.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Can you back up your statement with facts rather than your opinion?

PetetheGreek - So you deny you're ambitious then and want to get as far as possible in your 'profession' as an Official, would you class yourself in the same category as Ben Furneaux and Wes Linden. I noticed Mr Linden was also present at the Premier Division Cup Final which I found interesting infact it was very much a Who's Who of Officials at Harefield that night.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Can you back up your statement with facts rather than your opinion?

PetetheGreek - So you deny you're ambitious then and want to get as far as possible in your 'profession' as an Official, would you class yourself in the same category as Ben Furneaux and Wes Linden. I noticed Mr Linden was also present at the Premier Division Cup Final which I found interesting infact it was very much a Who's Who of Officials at Harefield that night.

I'll take you answer as a no.

AWK - And Kentish Town's!

Was 'Sugar' all present and correct at the AGM last Saturday out of interest

Interesting that nobody has answered my question above, not even Horace who would normally be out of the traps like Mick the Miller, there must be a specific reason for that!

Surely it's a simple enough question, was 'Sugar' present at the SSML AGM or wasn't he.

That still doesn't answer the question though, someone must know. My bet is that he had a cricket match which he deemed far more important.

That still doesn't answer the question though, someone must know. My bet is that he had a cricket match which he deemed far more important.

The league's own General Secretary always takes his holiday to coincide with the AGM. What does that tell you?

Yes but all I want to know is whether 'Sugar' was at the AGM, nothing more nothing less, you were there so why not give a straight answer.

Yes but all I want to know is whether 'Sugar' was at the AGM, nothing more nothing less, you were there so why not give a straight answer.

Because I'm enjoying NOT giving you a straight answer! smile

Rhodes, if you had not been so inept at your job with your previous clubs
you would have been at the AGM...then you would not posting on this thread
like a lover scorned

So you call bringing 'the great one' to Haringey and Kentish Town being inept, he has put both Club's on the map and was largely responsible, along with Hector Varela, in winning the Division 1 Championship last season.