Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AGM Day - who will win the top accolade?

Wader - Why on earth have you edited my post to PetetheGreek

PetetheGreek - Did you see my full post then, if so I stand by every word as controversy does follow you around.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
PetetheGreek - Did you see my full post then, if so I stand by every word as controversy does follow you around.

Another statement which you cannot back up.

Well it does, let me give you a couple of prime examples, your performance in the Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves fixture back in October for one and your involvement with Peter Theo who brought Broxbourne Borough to their knees.

You are desperate!

Nothing wrong with my performance in that game and as for Mr Theo, I have never met the guy!

How many times do I have to keep saying this?

Stop singing the same old tune, it's getting boring.

Okay what about the interests you still have with the KOPA League which in my opinion conflict with the SSML where I know you are looking to make your mark, you have already hit the ground running in getting the Challenge Trophy Final and are making all the right noises with the great and the good but I wouldn't get too complacent if I were you.

Well isn't that obvious, you're still carrying out most, if not all, of your KOPA League activities whilst, at the same time, sucking up to Mick Ewen and laying your stall out for the SSML, that's a conflict of interests in my book and I think you should sever ties with the KOPA League if you feel your future lies with the SSML. You seem to have a knack of being in the right place at the right time and always come up smelling of roses but I think there is far more to you than meets the eye.

Well it couldn't be plainer, does Mick Ewen know that your priorities lie with the KOPA League and you are only using the SSML as a stepping stone

PetetheGreek - I am not stupid, it doesn't take Einstein to work that out. You are an ambitious Official similar to Ben Furneaux and Wes Linden, you will stop at nothing to get to the top of your 'profession' and will do whatever is necessary.

I am not being half hearted, PetetheGreek knows exactly where I'm coming from

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Sportsmanship
Reserves - Hoddesdon Town

Must've been my calming influence on the boys!

Originally Posted By: blues06
v&e is stil the best surface in the league!! shocking decision!!!

Agreed and what about Hanwell Town and Cranfield United, both better than Lowfield in my opinion.

and Ampthill. Been re-layed as well during the close season, should be like a carpet with Colin Marlow looking after it. He won an FA award for his groundsman duties a year or so back.

PetetheGreek - I am not stupidit doesn't take Einstein to work that out. You are an ambitious Official similar to Ben Furneaux and Wes Linden, you will stop at nothing to get to the top of your 'profession' and will do whatever is necessary.

I beg to differ.

Can you back up your statement with facts rather than your opinion?

Let me know when you can't so I can prove you wrong.