Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AGM Day - who will win the top accolade?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So you call bringing 'the great one' to Haringey and Kentish Town being inept, he has put both Club's on the map and was largely responsible, along with Hector Varela, in winning the Division 1 Championship last season.

Both Club's what? If you mean grounds, my ancient A-Z (1988) has Haringey Borough FC on it and I'm sure he wasn't even in the country then.

HTFCew - You know exactly what I mean, Kentish Town's name is huge all over the World on the back of 'the great one's' involvement and to a slightly lesser degree Hector Varela's who painstakingly kept the momentum going when Clement went to Nigeria for three weeks for interviews for the National Coach job.

Been away for a while guys but just thought id drop in and say well done to all at Hoddesdon who helped scoop numerous awards at the AGM. Nice to see regular service resumed in the prog stakes!!

I'D SWAP IT ALL FOR PROMOTION THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
How did he put Haringey on the map then?

Purely by being at Coles Park although 'Sugar' did his utmost to surpress his fame by initially ignoring him completely when he first arrived at the Club and then giving him the prestigious job of Assistant Reserve Team Coach. Finally he was forced to bite the bullet and make him Ged Searson's trusted Assistant, 'Sugar' has to be number one at all costs due to his huge ego.