Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough FC Trials Tonight

Try again Rhodes....if you want to know why the thread has been removed ask tiger007.

Again get your facts right...it was said that Willo had seen the letter and it was you that was looking for evidence of the FA charge. Why would you need to see the letter as you no longer work for KTFC you have just left them with your mess to clear up once again.

Now Now people back on thread please.

KTFC im sure will make plenty of their own messes in the future, unless everyone is an angel at the club that doesnt do anything wrong!

Until there is evidence to suggest Rhodes is the culprit for this FA Charge all comments on this board about this should cease.

Bosman08 - Yes I agree with that however as promised yesterday this is the brief e-mail I sent to Camden Council on Monday just to seek clarification as to whether the

KEEP TO THE TOPIC Rhodes! You of all people, with your filing clerk mentality to threads, should appreciate that. I think that a manager who has won two promotions in his short career should be shown some respect, not sniped at like you have done!

Horace - Sorry, who are you talking about, what Manager.

Mr Happy - They're currently in deepest Nazeing, Middle Street to be exact!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Sorry, who are you talking about, what Manager.

The thread is about Haringey Borough - who else would it be?

HTFCew - You can be really childish sometimes, it's true that you have changed a lot in the last nine months or so and I can't understand why

I do not need to post any evidence, when willow returns to, you only have to ask him, as he has seen the paperwork involved, we (ktfc) do not need post on this thread any lies............unlike some.

SOME come on here and stir up ppl with accusations that can not be proved, and plenty of hearsay..........what has happened in the past as a club we try to leave in the past and move on........but SOME on here keep bring the past back into most of their posts. SO SAD

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Now Now people back on thread please.

KTFC im sure will make plenty of their own messes in the future, unless everyone is an angel at the club that doesnt do anything wrong!

Until there is evidence to suggest Rhodes is the culprit for this FA Charge all comments on this board about this should cease.

Bosman08 - You're spot on, you won't hear anymore from me concerning the matter, certainly nobody from Soho Square has come knocking on my door that I'm aware of.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Try again Rhodes....if you want to know why the thread has been removed ask tiger007.
Again get your facts right...it was said that Willo had seen the letter and it was you that was looking for evidence of the FA charge. Why would you need to see the letter as you no longer work for KTFC you have just left them with your mess to clear up once again.

I find these comments a bit unfair and ungrateful, surely if I am responsible for the FA charge as you claim then it would be helpful to see the evidence, ie the letter from the FA. What mess are you referring to, surely the Club are in a far healthier position when I left than they were before I arrived.

Interesting that you didn't have an answer, you should be a politician as you have a unique gift

But it was you who stated that 'I had left Kentish Town with my mess to clear up once again' so surely you are able to justify your reasoning behind this accusation.

Originally Posted By: nellie
Why should I justify anything I say....you never do.

Yes but you made a serious allegation so you should be prepared to back it up when prompted and held to account