Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough FC Trials Tonight

Apologies for the short notice but....

Haringey Borough FC will be holding trials at the club tonight from 6.45pm.

Any player with experience from step 5 or above are welcome.

If you attend tonight or on Thursday, please ask for the manager Allan Fenn on arrival.

(Please bring trainers and moulded boots)

Thanks

Fenny

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I've got a pair of dubbined screw in slazengers and can still cover 3 yards quicker than most fenny....100 quid a week in readies and I'm yours...grin

save yourself for next season uncs....the No 9 shirt for Edgware is yours!!
i'll sponsor you in conjuction with BUPA.. laugh

now there's a thought (and I don't want to undermine gavs enthusiasm in any way) but how about we do a www.myfansfocusforumfootballclub.com and all get together and ressurect ET....we could garner a whole team..a manager and staff..a full board of directors and officials..sponsors and a chairman off these forums alone...

fck me Ian-w would need a new server (or three)....grin

always had the 7 shirt keeps....never played senior in any other number...

sponsor the new edgware instead...you know you want to....we'll all be nice to you...grin

you've lost 3 yards of pace....its No 9 or nothing!

love to sponsor Edgware....but mrs keeps says cheque book is closed for next 2 seasons

smile

now there's a thought (and I don't want to undermine gavs enthusiasm in any way) but how about we do a www.myfansfocusforumfootballclub.com and all get together and ressurect ET....we could garner a whole team..a manager and staff..a full board of directors and officials..sponsors and a chairman off these forums alone...

fck me Ian-w would need a new server (or three)....grin

dont think there would be enough moderators to go round smile

Originally Posted By: k

Fenny - How did training go last night, did 'we' have many people turn up and any potential talent. I have found in the past that these pre-season sessions, whereby you invite every man and his dog along, aren't very productive as your predessessor found last season and Julian Hudson before him, what is the point as you just get a lot of wide eyed kids arrive like rabbits caught in the headlights who couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo.

Nellie - What happened to Tiger007's Kentish Town thread he created, it was just getting interesting.

In response to your questions Rhodes, training went really well last night.

Over 35 players turned up, some 25 trialists and friends of friends.

I have already identified 5 potential "golden nuggets" to add to the existing squad so all in all a very well worth excercise.

In my experience. a trialist night can be good because if you can find 1 or 2 players out of say 20, you have done well. This happened at Ilford where I added 5 trialists to my squad and we went on to win the league and cup double.

Unc, where was ya mate ?

Nellie - Well no doubt Tiger007 will be on later however I'm sure in the one hour and six minutes between your last two posts you have spoken to him so you could have asked the question as I'm keen to know why the thread has mysteriously disappeared. Incidentally I thought Willow the Cat was supposed to hand me a copy of the FA's letter today at work, so far I have received nothing.

Rhodes give it a rest I'm sure that you will be made fully aware of the implications of your indiscriminate postings in due course, in the meantime drop it you're boring and the fact that you seem to glean some perverse pleasure from it all is pathetic!

Take some advice (edited to suit purpose) 'Better to keep your fingers still and be thought a fool than to play with the keyboard and remove all doubt'.

Back to Haringey Borough FC