Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough FC Trials Tonight

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes but you made a serious allegation so you should be prepared to back it up when prompted and held to account

You mean in the exemplary way that you did when I asked you to explain your qualifications to justify your accusation that I was suffering from a mental disorder a while back?

Oh no, I forgot, you completely ignored me.

When you answer people's questions directly and back up your allegations with facts then, and only then, you can demand that people do the same for you.

You must admit that you do tend to come onto this Forum and put a dampener on things confirming the view that our Forum and another's Forum members don't normally mix and are like chalk and cheese. You are clearly like a duck out of water on here with your dead pan school teacher manor and I suggest that you stay on your side of the fence in future.

You must admit that you do tend to come onto this Forum and put a dampener on things confirming the view that our Forum and another's Forum members don't normally mix and are like chalk and cheese. You are clearly like a duck out of water on here with your dead pan school teacher manor and I suggest that you stay on your side of the fence in future.

and your connection to the SSML is...................??

Well I have been here since day one and posted 13,736 times, what's your excuse, how any of your measily 735 posts have been football related.

And yet again you manage to fail to answer the questions. As you might say "I rest my case."

If by "like chalk and cheese" you mean that on the whole people who post in this forum tend to only know about the SSML whereas people who post on TK know a great deal about NL football in general then to a degree I agree with you - that degree being that I am only including you in that statement. From reading this forum, and all of the others on here and TK, it is obvious that people who post are passionate about NL football as a whole. You seem to be the exception focusing solely on the SSML and ignoring anything outside of that small world.

I will go one step further and say that your only interests within the SSML are Haringey Borough and Kentish Town as you seem to take great pleasure in knocking all of the other clubs, their players and officials, and in one persistent way an SSML referee. I would suggest that most of the people you knock have put a great deal more into the game than you have - the only difference is that they don't shout from the rooftops about what they have done. And they don't get fired. Twice.

Several times on this forum you have questioned why people would want to go to a game when they have no attachment to either of the clubs involved. It is because they love football and are not in it for whatever 'reward' they may get out of it, be it financial, increased personal profile, or both.

You "suggest" that I stay on my side of the fence in the future and there's the big difference as I don't this forum and TK's forum as being on different sides of a fence, they are both excellent ways of finding out about and talking about NL football. To my mind that is the important point. And anyway I notice you are not averse to posting on "the other side" yourself.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

When the moderators tell me to stop posting here then I will do so, but I am certainly not going to go away because you would like me to.

Funniest Poster:

The Banter King:

Minx of the Year: Darter

Gayer of the Year:

Biter of the Year: sjj2112

Best Wind Up Merchant:

Best Rant: sjj2112

Best Reeler in:

Worst Banterer: Football Man

Sjj2112 - Many thanks as I was looking for a nomination for the best rant of the year for the Forum Awards and I think I have just found it. It's typical of you to answer a two line post with one resembling a Harry Potter book and Harry Potter actually sums you up to a tee, minus the glasses that is, as your posts are of JK Rowling proportions. Of course I don't focus solely on the SSML, I have been involved in football for over 45 years and a recent post I made on another's Forum was about football on the Faroe Islands.

Well I have been here since day one and posted 13,736 times, of which roughly 8,000 are copy and paste or information pinched off other web sites and 3,000 are where i answer my own posts because nobody is interested in what i say.The rest are where i criticise everyone and everything and spout utter garbage.

Happy Posting smile

thats pretty poor banter keeps....its no wonder that people get the wrong impression about others when you can alter quotes such as you have done above...many will read that and actually think that rhodes posted it like that....personally I think that the quote facility should be unchangeable...

as for rhodes and his involvement in ssml..well I would respectfully suggest that he has had a lot more to do with it than you have past tense and at the moment shares equal billing with you....both fans of the league...simple as that...grin

Uncle Urchin - I wouldn't even say that Keeper No.1 was a fan of the SSML, he very rarely, if at all, posts about anything football related, all he can do is make silly comments and alter posts as is the case above which as you rightly point out shouldn't be allowed.

Incidentally I'll be PM'ing you a bit later on with some thoughts on the Edgware 2009 project, then when Gavin returns from the Caribbean with his batteries fully recharged we can all get around the table and thrash out a strategy aimed at this time next year when we will be preparing for SSML Division 1 football.

Jonno - You will laugh on the other side of your face when Edgware 2009 kick off the 2009/2010 season in the SSML Division 1. I expect you've been busy at the golf club lately.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
thats pretty poor banter keeps....its no wonder that people get the wrong impression about others when you can alter quotes such as you have done above...many will read that and actually think that rhodes posted it like that....personally I think that the quote facility should be unchangeable...

as for rhodes and his involvement in ssml..well I would respectfully suggest that he has had a lot more to do with it than you have past tense and at the moment shares equal billing with you....both fans of the league...simple as that...grin

and i dont think non mods should be able to bring back deleted posts and feck about with the shout box when they ont agree with what is being said!

UU...i feel so proud to be placed in same category as you smile (forum wise that is smile )

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
ah there you are keeps....wondered how long it would take for you to have a massive egotistical munch at that...well done...most predictable

now you have no idea what goes on in the mods world and you never will....so less libellous speculation will k

Sjj2112 - Many thanks as I was looking for a nomination for the best rant of the year for the Forum Awards and I think I have just found it. It's typical of you to answer a two line post with one resembling a Harry Potter book and Harry Potter actually sums you up to a tee, minus the glasses that is, as your posts are of JK Rowling proportions. Of course I don't focus solely on the SSML, I have been involved in football for over 45 years and a recent post I made on another's Forum was about football on the Faroe Islands.

Interesting interpretation. If you care to re-read the thread I think you'll find that you merely thanked somebody else for the posting about football in the Faroes. Faroes thread on another You even managed to get some of your legendary cutting and pasting in as well whilst failing to credit the original author.

Over inflating your own importance again.......