Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FOOTBALL MAN

just had a look at the rules for signing up... really can't be bothered to jump through all of those hoops.

anyway, good luck to them - it has always been said that if you don't like ff or the way it is run, don't post! so hats off to whoever set it up for doing something about it.

I really don't think that the forty plus members who have signed up to the SSML breakaway Forum are any great loss to our very own much loved one, besides I'm sure they are all watching this one like hawks so they can go back and gossip like fish wives over the garden fence.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the breakaway open forum looks interesting enough, like you I'd probably fail the 'fit and proper persons' registration criteria. It don't help that you have to claim support of a SSML club, I can't be bothered with that, I'd have to pretend I follow Brimsdown or something. (hi Soppy Lemon alk)

MKJames - You're spot on with that assessment of the new breakaway SSML Forum, at the end of the day it was created to get one over on Uncle Urchin and it has failed miserably as Unc is, and always will be, the main man. I gather that posts are few and far between and the ones that are made by the likes of HTFCew, Mrs Keeps, Nellie, Wader and Willo the Cat are mind numbingly dull.

Brilliant- 3 lots of bitebait in 1 paragraph!

I'd just like to reiterate that Uncle Urchin is indeed a diamond geezer, and Bitch is probably the nearest thing on this forum to the late Princess Diana, both are charm personified.

That's not to say that those guys on the other forum aren't equally as charismatic and entertaining you understand. If any of them are reading this ( they all are) I've been to New Bradwell 5 times this season, I can name 3 of their players by sight, will that get me in???

Originally Posted By: MKJames

I'd just like to reiterate that Uncle Urchin is indeed a diamond geezer, and Bitch is probably the nearest thing on this forum to the late Princess Diana, both are charm personified.

MKJames - I didn't realise that you knew Unc and Bitch, of course you are spot on with your assessment of them both however you don't do Bitch enough justice, throw in Mother Teresa and the Virgin Mary too and you will be half way to describing her.

Yidarmy - Not at all, I've never been more serious.

Yidarmy - How long have you got, presumably you have never seen her in the flesh.

Football Man - I assume you keep close tabs on this Forum so will see this. I understand you have broken through the 200 match barrier this season, congratulations on that impressive achievement, have you been to Colchester's new ground as yet as I see Simple Pieman visited yesterday:

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/2008/12/colchester-united-fc.html

• 6 months later...

Football Man - I take it you are on your starting blocks to wish me a happy 18,000th birthday later this evening

• 2 months later...

Football Man - Are you on your starting blocks to wish me a happy 19,000th birthday later on this evening, possibly about 8.30pm.