Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How......

andyetfc

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
I think everyone is in danger of overlooking Steve's study commitments, which would continue to impact upon his ability to train/play [as they did last season].

So he goes somewhere else to ply his trade even though he has studies to complete when we keep players who couldn't play every game because they were ill disciplined. doh Stewart even said that the club was not right for Kofi when I am sure that it was the other way around. Opinions are great, aren't they?

Scant truth is that if Stew, mike, Adam thought that Steveie V was an indispensible player they'd have him study or no study and probably book him a home tutor too. Steve is a good player but management decisions must be respected and the new ETFC must be allowed to step forward with intention to succeed.

Although I think we have never used Steve to his best capacity I do have to agree with EU. Let's see how we do over the first couple of months before criticizing the management. I also agree that if a player cannot turn up for all training sessions then he should not be part of the club.