Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is Elaine...

With Willo away you could always go between the sticks. There's always an especially warm welcome reserved for 'keepers, particularly at the Stable End.

I must admit it would be nice to go and catch up with a few people, Nellie will presumably be there and Manics, I could ask him personally if he will be going to Haringey Borough when Hertford Town play there as he seems to be avoiding the question like the plague.

Sprocket 1 - Thanks for that, much appreciated, if HTFCew, Horace and Manics feel the same way then I may well turn up, I don't want to go where I'm not wanted. You must be delighted that Baron 'the Baron' Charlery is at Haringey Borough now and not still at Kentish Town.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You must be delighted that Baron 'the Baron' Charlery is at Haringey Borough now and not still at Kentish Town.

How many competitive matches did The Baron actually play for Kentish Town?

Sprocket 1 - Thanks for that, much appreciated, if HTFCew, Horace and Manics feel the same way then I may well turn up, I don't want to go where I'm not wanted. You must be delighted that Baron 'the Baron' Charlery is at Haringey Borough now and not still at Kentish Town.
Rhodes you will be most welcome to Hertingfordbury Park by me & yes I undoubtedly will be going to the Harringey game, I'm hoping to attend more games this coming season unfortunately I missed quite a few last season.

Originally Posted By: Horace
You must be delighted that Baron 'the Baron' Charlery is at Haringey Borough now and not still at Kentish Town.

How many competitive matches did The Baron actually play for Kentish Town?

None he went on a long holiday just like Lee Scott.

Originally Posted By: manics
yes I undoubtedly will be going to the Harringey game, I'm hoping to attend more games this coming season unfortunately I missed quite a few last season.

Manics - Do you think that's wise, what if you are unable to resist Josie's charms again

Paula - That's disappointing as I thought you wanted to meet up on 9 August. How are the wedding plans going by the way, is the happy day still in December.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Septimus - I was going to Canvey Island on 9 August but if HTFCew and Horace want to try and twist my arm I could be persuaded.

Horace please twist his arm smile Surely you must owe me a favour Horace wink
I'll be forever in your debt

Rhodes, consider your arm twisted! Manics, Septimus and Spartacus will give you a warm welcome! I'll give you a free pint!

There Paula, is that OK? cuddle

Originally Posted By: Paula
I owe you one sometime;)

You said it, a bit like old times then!

Special1 - Where did this come from all of a sudden and how do you know what goes on in Finsbury Park, I thought you lived in Kilburn

What's the difference. Anyway how are your pre-season preparations going, you seem to be playing your cards close to your chest.

The usual story then of players on holiday or working and never being able to field your strongest team, I wish you would change the record.

Incidentally why are your first four matches against Bedford, Sun Postal Sports, Buckingham Athletic and Brache Sparta all away from home, I think you will be very lucky to get four points from those games.