Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is Elaine...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
maybe the FA should investigate the poster known as kentish town whilst they are dealing with issues regarding bringing clubs into disrepute on forums...

thank goodness for global mods with nifty fingers....grin

not sure the fa need to get involved yet wink but kentish town fc should stop these obscenities going out in their name, let the football do the talking?

and the "dlckheads" they let go last season? the championship winning season?

i had a lot of time for KTFC last year and followed their progress with great interest, rhodes departure didnt alter this, but some of these posts are starting to change my view.

I suppose getting backed into a corner never brings the best out of anyone. Especially when in your own opinion you were not the maker of the 'corner'. That debate will clearly rumble but equally and clearly a proper debate on this forum about the matter was never likely and in my own opinion wasn't the place for one in the first place, but no-one listens to me now I'm nearly as old as Horace. grin (Has it rained on his Camping Gaz stove yet?)

All I can say is that I look forward imensley to meeting KT this season in the league. I can't promnise the red carpet, but we'll do our best to be good hosts and visitors. And I look forward to Rhodes visiting us at some stage whether in an official position with a club or not. This is all about the football after all.

Apologies Elaine. Your thread has been well and truly hijacked. I promise it won't happen again if you promise not to have another extra hour in bed ever again grin

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
Elaine, just think when you wake up it might all have been a bad dream laugh

Like Pam Ewing in Dallas you mean

Originally Posted By: Wader
This is all about the football after all.

Wader - I echo that but sadly you wouldn't think so sometimes, Hector and me have been talking about coming to a game at your new ground soon but it depends on his busy schedule at Corinthian-Casuals, he will have two games a week well into October and training on two other days. Will your home midweek games be on Tuesday's or Wednesday's.

• 2 weeks later...

HTFCew - Might I be so bold as to enquire whether tonight's results will be posted on here by about 10.15 by either you or Horace, it would be helpful if they are.