Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is Elaine...

You're as out of date as your brown 3 piece suit. No one plays records anymore. Haven't you heard about MP3s smile

Seeing as we got 8 points from those fixtures last season, to get 4 points, I think I would have to be very UNLUCKY.

What did I tell you about you thinking? Really. You shouldn't hurt yourself that way.

I sense you're depressed after getting the push at Kentish Town. But I believe you left KT no choice.

Special1 - You probably still have your vinyl records by the likes of Rudi Gomis, Balla Sidibe and Barthelemy Attisso, I nearly always take what you say on here with a pinch of salt as you try to make out you're hip when you're actually very old fashioned

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...you try to make out you're hip when you're actually very old fashioned

The women who chat me up nowadays always ask which hip joint I've been to grin

Did you sock it to them? Bet you had a ball!

Special1 - You probably still have your vinyl records by the likes of Rudi Gomis, Balla Sidibe and Barthelemy Attisso, I nearly always take what you say on here with a pinch of salt as you try to make out you're hip when you're actually very old fashioned

Which means that you secretly think I am 'hip' and by using that expression it shows your not.

Special1 - I don't understand that line of thought, everyone who has seen you knows that you resemble a 'boffin' or university graduate and would be far more suited on Mastermind or University Challenge than in a dugout, like I've said before you are clearly passionate about your Club and I respect that but you should lighten up a bit more and not take yourself so seriously, the Inner City World Cup episode was a typical example just because Colombia beat Portugal.

Special1 - I don't understand that line of thought, everyone who has seen you knows that you resemble a 'boffin' or university graduate and would be far more suited on Mastermind or University Challenge than in a dugout, like I've said before you are clearly passionate about your Club and I respect that but you should lighten up a bit more and not take yourself so seriously, the Inner City World Cup episode was a typical example just because Colombia beat Portugal.

bloody hell bagman, and you have the cheek to say i get personal!

Originally Posted By: k

Originally Posted By: bosman08
bloody hell bagman, and you have the cheek to say i get personal!

You do get personal and I hope you have read my message posted to your previously after you called me something! Dont let it happen again - Thank You

I think you are 1 of those *[EDITED] we
let go last season and you have something against us then just shut it.

*Note to poster "Kentish Town". Do not use personal abuse.

I think your tongue is so far up Rhodes

Stop digging KTFC out unless you are 1 of those [EDITED] we

let go last season and you have something against us then just shut it.

OK lets analyse all this.

1) If my tongue was up Rhodes im sure I wouldnt have the vision to see the keys on my computer in my cowshed while milking the cows and watching Emmerdale. I multitask but even this is too much.

2) Digging KTFC what is this KTFC slang? Digging to me is getting the shovel out at 6am to clean the sheds. If you are referring to what I wrote, if you read them properly I was asking questions and I believe the questions I asked and my assumed answers were correct hence the non replies and the heated tone of your tongue. If you also look back I added a few smileys to Tiger, Nellie and Willo so my tone used was never heated or personally directed.

So my dear Watson follow these guidelines analyse what you write, read carefully what others write, dont keep slating Rhodes with this silly FA charge, and stop been so hot headed or ill unload my cows and little bull to graze on the Copthall surface before the pre-season begins! and go play keep it up with Keeps might need it excited