Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Final Score vs Pitsea

townerboy

We won 4-0. Scorers were number 9, ozie, luke jones and camplbell I think. pitch was very interesting, a slope worthy of the downhil ski run at the olympics. town looked quite good in second half, luke jones in particular.

crowd was 47.

Overall, good performance this early in the warm up zone.

Apart from keeper - 2 complete sets of teams played for Town today.

First half - very impressed with Rio Alderton.

Second half - very, very impressed with Louis Jones (worn 17) and scored 3rd goal. Don't think he has signed ( yet ).

From the "Squad" on the web site - 14 "signed" players were not even at the game today.

Roy Butler Cup match Tuesday could be very interesting.

Yes the Roy Butler Trophy will be another good game for the squad to start settling and sorting itself out, as well as it being another step in getting the boys to full match fitness.

One bit of concern is that 21 boys being used for Saturdays game and 14 signed players elsewhere?

Do we need close to 40 signed up players? I'm not being a critic i'm just expressing my view, however, if the management do need such large numbers then they need to be backed.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Yes the Roy Butler Trophy will be another good game for the squad to start settling and sorting itself out, as well as it being another step in getting the boys to full match fitness.

One bit of concern is that 21 boys being used for Saturdays game and 14 signed players elsewhere?

Do we need close to 40 signed up players? I'm not being a critic i'm just expressing my view, however, if the management do need such large numbers then they need to be backed.

No one said that the 21 used at Bowers were all registered ( yet )

As I have said earlier I am struggling to get the teams. Phl has been very useful in filling in most of the side but we are both missing some names...

If anyone can help please do...

1. Eric Pudaloff2.

4. Olawale Ojelabi

5. Simon peddie

7. Bradley Drisdale

8. Rio Alderton

9. Mussi Tiryaki

10. Luke Marshall

11. Alex Odwell

Second

1. eric Pudaloff

2. Freddie Dooling

3. Paul Campbell

4. Michael Pelley

5. Robbie Carroll

6. Lee?

7.Louis Jones

8. Ozie Foster

9. ichael Deane

11. (sub'd by no 6 from first half)

Jim

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
So long as 'our' club has budgeted for all these players.

We can have 120 players the only ones that get any 'fees' are the ones on appearance moneys so i believe. The only 'budget' that needs watching is who we give contracts too therefore committing to costs whether we sell a hot dog or not.