Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown 1-0 Ilford

Another good performance from us yesterday, bad news that Matt Maskell broke his leg after 30 mins. He is still in hospital and is waiting for an operation. looks like he will be out for some time.

Thats the issue and the difference between pro and semi pro, if he was a pro player that operation would have happened now and the leg would have been reset and all the other instrinctic details that go with the operation.

Always best advice for people who play sports either take the medical benefit from their company or purchase their own. Clubs should also ensure this is the case and make sure all at the club are covered, dont think this happens enough though.

Wish him well.

Think this is a big issue that was discussed before a while back, i personnally am covered with my work but if i was self employeed i would seriously consider getting insurance or not playing at all.

Latest news is that he is expected to be back playing in feb.

I watched BB V&E v Sawbo last night in the pouring rain & full marks to Boro they tried to play football in difficult conditions to nick a winner at the death through impressive sub Rob Teppett. I thought Lloyd Opara looked sluggish though !

Yes NF, never seen this lad before but he looked ok at left-mid. Rob Tungatt's a striker isn't he ?

Tungatt on holiday, it was Teppet that came on as sub and scored the winner, dont know him that well but apens he's been outstanding in a few run outs for the ressies, Opara came on as a sub a little after Teppet as he turned up late due to work commitments

Mate, might be an idea to just leave your 07/08 stats up this year....