Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I don't know ICU Jimmy. It would be really beneficial if there could be a page where all the games were listed so maybe we could get along to one of them. It seems impossible to find out though as all threads turn into a bunfight on this forum.

Would that be possible? Just one single solitary page where games could be advertised?.......Please.

Takeley (Essex Senior League) 3-2 Royston Town

Good game this on an excellent playing surface. Royston didn't deserve to lose an excellent game of football and their big squad looks very capable.

The same Takeley team drew 2-2 with Ryman League Ware last week to give you some idea of the standard of opposition

Did Craig Hammond play. Will you be going to Haringey Borough on Saturday, if so I may see you there if they let me in.

Oh well, it was worth a try. Look, I'm not interested if Takeley v Royston was played on a good surface, I don't care if Craig Hammond will play, and I'm certainly not interested in whether The Watchfull Listener will be at Haringey on Saturday.

Can we please have just one page where all opinions are banned so just the games are listed. Not games played last night, not games played last sodding season on good surfaces, games that I can maybe get to at late notice.

Would that be possible? A thread with just facts and no opinions. Now there's a novel idea.

What about Kentish Town's supposed friendly with Tokynton Manor tomorrow, where is it being played and what time is kick off.