Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Admission prices?

Gavin - Hertford Town charged a fiver yesterday which I expect is about the average this season and will probably be the same at Kingsbury on Tuesday if you're still going. I had three kids with me yesterday who paid a pound each so Hertford got their moneysworth, it was a nice little earner for them.

Gavin - Yes to be honest I did raise an eyebrow when they didn't particularly as one was only six but I don't want to be accused of being a skin flint. The biggest disappointment of the day though was no programme as apparently it wasn't printed in time, I wonder whether Hertford Town will receive a fine from the SSML although a four page A5 sheet was produced at the eleventh hour.

Cliff, I read you visted Hertford Town yesterday to see your old club Kentish Town make their debut in the SSML Prem. Were you recieved well or did those at the helm of KTFC 'blank' you?, after all the work you did for that club, they should have at least made you welcome.

Gavin - Actually I was afraid someone was going to ask me that question as I couldn't have been treated worse by the Kentish Town hierarchy and Nellie for that matter, they blanked me completely as if I was something the cat had dragged in or something they had brought in off their shoe and that's a poor show after what I did for them, however the players, and obviously 'the great one', were fine and all came over to say hello, most of the players weren't even aware I had left the Club. I was also quite disappointed by the reception I received from HTFCew, lets just say she wasn't overly friendly!

however the players, and obviously 'the great one', were fine and all came over to say hello, most of the players weren't even aware I had left the Club

Thats the case at small clubs, the players are unaware of what events are happening off the pitch. Its a real shame that you were treated like something the dog brought in, as you say you done a lot of good work for the club and if they dont recgonise that then thats their loss..not yours!

When we work together at Edgware FC this kind of behaviour wont happen and I look forward to a long and rewarding working experince with you Cliff smile

I am pleased that I never put myself out to help Kentish Town as it would appear that it would have been a case of out of the fire into the frying pan for me.

I have nothing against Kentish Town FC whatsoever, but I do feel that they have not come out of this situation smelling of roses.

I will watch them play for the first time on Tuesday night, however my suppport will be for the 'Tigers'!

Originally Posted By: Edgware FC Fan
I have nothing against Kentish Town FC whatsoever, but I do feel that they have not come out of this situation smelling of roses.I will watch them play for the first time on Tuesday night, however my suppport will be for the 'Tigers'!

No you're right but I suppose that's all part and parcel of football, the same applies to Haringey Borough but then imagine how Avram Grant felt about being shown the door at Stamford Bridge not that I'm comparing my situation to his of course.
Will you still be going to Silver Jubilee Park this evening.