Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

0 1 Berkhamsted v Old Bradwell United S. Williams S. Cudner A. Williams

0 3 Bletchley Town v Caddington S. Lewis A. Moorhouse T. Ratheram

3 1 Bucks Students Union v Totternhoe B. Hall A. Steele D. Roberts

1 1 Kent Athletic v Aston Clinton M. Evans M. Borg T. Mellor

1 2 Mursley United v Pitstone & Ivinghoe L. Addison P. Panayiotou D. Burke

2 0 Risborough Rangers v Wodson Park L. Francis R. Pardoe K. Leach

0 2 The 61 FC (Luton) v MK Wanderers J. Wortley A. Rayment J. Brown

0 1 Tring Corinthians v Padbury United J. Tavener R. Ryan B. Kyriacou

Not a great day at the office for the hatters or the 61, were you present at the 61 game if so what happened?

I myself went to watch MK Dons V Colchester, I thought the game was dreadful and both sides looked very poor, how colchester managed to stick 7 past Norwich boggles the mind!!!

Speaking of 7's i cant leave out the result of the day, 7-1 seriously Rhodes, 7-1, what happened? I thought Tokyngton were going to win the league at this rate with just 4 points from 4 games and already 9 points adrift, you look very comfortable for a relegation dogfight or midtable obscurity! I bet you must be crying into your beer!

I was at the Luton game, and we were awful and lucky to get a point and I'm not impressed at all with how we are playing despite the unbeaten start.

I wasn't overly surprised with the result today at 61, we have lost 5 players that I rate highly and coupled with MK Wanderers taking a teams worth of players from Lavenden Sports who won the North Bucks Premier Division then their was always a chance we would lose the match unfortunately. Depressing day all round really.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

0 1 Berkhamsted v Old Bradwell United

I think this result says an awful lot

Originally Posted By: AWK
Originally Posted By: Bemused

7 1 Stony Stratford Town v Tokyngton Manor

At what point were Tik Tok hard done by today, Rhodes?

They were 1-0 up until they conceded a 54th min penalty!

A dubious one, no doubt!

Originally Posted By: AWK

They were 1-0 up until they conceded a 54th min penalty!

Well how long do you all have. It was incredibly 1-0 to Tokyngton Manor after 54 minutes when Referee Mr Swannell gave Stony Stratford two dubious penalties in the space of ten minutes and then gave an equally dubious free kick which Stony scored from, he then sent off a Tokyngton player. Heads naturally dropped after that and Stony made the most of it with their 'twelve' players against Tokyngton's ten.

certainly some eyebrow raising results in the SSML today.

FoRM were treated to a good match full of goals.

Originally Posted By: Lato

LATO - So you ventured a bit further afield to Creasey Park today then and Dunstable Town v Haringey Borough, here's the match report from Haringey's Website:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=80102&conf=&div=

Originally Posted By: Lato

LATO - So you ventured a bit further afield to Creasey Park today then and Dunstable Town v Haringey Borough, here's the match report from Haringey's Website:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=80102&conf=&div=

no...think you might have missed a few pages in that book..better do some more reading.

well our man (who is the only source we have to go on) says there were two dubious penalties, a dodgy free kick and a sending off. So of course its the ref's fault. However I do recall a similar incident as Ruislip Manor were 2-0 down at home to Bedford Valerio a few years ago after about 55 minutes then we got a questionable penalty (inside or outside the box? last man tackle) for which they had a player sent off and we scored it. Almost immediately a similar incident took place at the other end for which our player only got a yellow and it was deemed outside. The free kick was cleared and Manor broke away and equalised. They then had the keeper very unluckily sent off and Manor ran in another 5 to win 7-2 but didn't really deserve the win by that margin. Keeper certainly influenced the result but Bedford to be fair didn't obviously harang him afterwards.

LATO - Actually I wasn't in attendance at Ostlers Lane this afternoon as I wasn't able to get there due to family reasons, and before you ask it was one of the kids 13th birthday. My report is based on what three or four players have told me on Facebook during the course of this evening, talking of which do you want me to add you as a 'friend'.

Facebook , talking of which do you want me to add you as a 'friend'.

No thanks.

re read that book yet?