Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

Originally Posted By: Bemused

never mind all the links and copy and pasting Rhodes....wheres the Tik Tok report?
Does yours differ from Dobbers?

Dobber said he wasn't at the game so how would he know, the turning point was a missed Tokyngton penalty at 2-2 poorly taken by Dan Owen, had that been converted then they would have gone on to win comfortably

Originally Posted By: zezi
They were missing there whole first choice midfield and 1 or 2 others, who normally play first team. And from what i was told, they also missed a penalty, hit the cross bar and the New Bradwell keeper made a number of good saves! 3 of New Bradwells goals were apparently BIG defensive blunders!

so it wasnt alright on the night, and there are still plenty of creases to iron out?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Dobber said he wasn't at the game so how would he know,

he heard on the grapevine, and was reliably informed, so his report must be spot on

Obviously informed by a biased source??

I was informed from a biased source yes, but im more than sure what i was told was close to the truth.

I heard it was a pretty drab game bar the first 35-40 mins. If Manor took there chances they would have gone into the break 4 or 5-2.

Second half was non existant, with NB getting 2 goals in the space of 5 minutes, which killed off the game.

They were missing there whole first choice midfield and 1 or 2 others, who normally play first team. And from what i was told, they also missed a penalty, hit the cross bar and the New Bradwell keeper made a number of good saves! 3 of New Bradwells goals were apparently BIG defensive blunders! who ever else was at the game, tell me if im wrong??

I heard it was a pretty drab game apart from the first half, where tok manor should have gone up 4 or 5- 2. But hey thats what happens when you dont take your chances!

By Rhodes?

Im more than sure, manor will pick up in the next few weeks. Apparently it hasnt been an ideal start to the season with so many first teamers missing.

No, I heard it wasnt a great to the season also Zezi mainly because the manager wasnt around for any of it and then implemented new tactics today when he thought they played well against Beaconsfield and Hampton and Richmond :-)

Dobber heard from a very realiable source indeed a player!!!!

And my reliable source is a player that was on the sidelines, so didnt actually play in the match but saw everything first hand..

Rhodes is signed on as a player!!?

A couple of match reports:

2 2 Broxbourne Borough v Dunstable Town

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/090808bbfc.htm

1 1 Haringey Borough v Welwyn Garden City

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=80099&conf=&div=

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Div 2
Saturday, 08 August 2009
0 1 Wodson Park v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Red Robbo was at this one, strangely enough I rate the Referee Mr Feenstra very highly so not sure what went wrong:

Wodson Park 0, Pitstone & Ivinghoe 1
Spartan South Midlands League Division 2
Admission

Quote:

8 0 Tring Athletic v Kentish Town
Good Luck to all at Kentish Town. - What goes round - comes round!!!

Here it is folks, the report everyone has been waiting for with bated breath:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1061