Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results Thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Premier Division
4 4 Hatfield Town v Langford
Attendance 84

A brief report on this thriller from last night:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/content/whtimes/sport/default.aspx

Originally Posted By: footballnut08

Found this on the world wide web!

I see somebody has access to Tokyngton Manor's Facebook page.

The Club's disappointing start to the campaign is merely a blip and it was never set in stone that we would hit the ground running. The idea is to stay on the shoulder of the leading pack, Steve Ovett style, until October when Lee Scott joins us and then make up the lost ground, kicking clear during March and April. It's a marathon not a sprint.

are you on facebook to rhodesy? why dont you add me? wont be to hard to find me seeing as tik tok page only has 40 friends and i am one of them!!!

I still can't find you! Plus I've reckon I've managed to knock 27 off the list of possibles... :S

I had it in my head you were the 6' 4 Winslow no. 8? Can't remember name though and none of the pics match so I could be wrong on that one!!

Originally Posted By: steveNBFC
Sorry Jonno but I stand by my opinion that they are the most biased reports Ive read. Often blaming external factors for defeat ( in the case with my team in one game last season it was the Ref, the slope, the missing players and the Linesman. ) We, on that day were simply the better team for more of the game. And scored more goals which helps. I don't think they give enough credit to the opposition and just seem a litany of excuses at times. Only my opinion though.

Thats fair enuff Steve, you are entitled to your opinion smile

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I had it in my head you were the 6' 4 Winslow no. 8? Can't remember name though and none of the pics match so I could be wrong on that one!!

Who was this against? which season?
and how good was this mysterious number 8?
1 thing still remains the same i am most definetly on the tik tok page!

Have to agree with Footballnut08 Cliff Tok Manor havent a chance of winning the league and I cant see Lee Scott coming to Tok Manor either. They will only climb the league if they make the changes I mentioned to you. The way Div 1 is shaping up once the next 5 games are over we will clearly see the championship contenders and those battling at the bottom.

I'm sure Lee Scott with the new management at Kentish Town will head back there.

Premier Division
4 4 Hatfield Town v Langford
Attendance 84

Another report on this one from an anorak on another:

Hatfield Town 4, Langford 4
Spartan South Midlands League Premier.
Admission

Originally Posted By: footballnut08

Who was this against? which season?
and how good was this mysterious number 8?

I was playing for Hoddesdon season before last at Winslow. He was bloody awkward to play against!

Horace - Are you still in Cornwall or will you be back in time for Hoddesdon Town v Royston Town this evening

Still in Kernow Rhodes - just got back from a very hilly bike ride! No, i won't be back tonight!

Bosman08 - Yes that's correct, I believe keeper Jon Cardy and influential midfielder Abishal Spooner are both suspended for tomorrow's visit to Cranfield United and the FA Vase tie with Cockfosters.

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Sorry to bring some bad news but I have heard Tok Manor have lost 2 of their most influential and experienced players this week. Can you confirm Cliff?

Thats not all they have lost.

Keeps - I take it you're off to Windsor & Eton tomorrow or isn't Baby Keeps in the squad, I don't hold out much hope for Bowers & Pitsea up there.