Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup Xtra Prelim Double Header!

I am going to see Kingsbury take on Kentish Town on Tuesday night and then I may do a FA Cup xtra perlim rnd double header next Sunday.

Kingsbury LT v Eaton Manor KO 12.00

Kentish Town v Wellingboro KO 3.00

There should be a number of 'hoppers' taking advantage of Sunday FA Cup football so both clubs should see a higher then normal attendace (which in the case of both Kingsbury and Kentish Town will be welcome as they are both poorly supported)

Any idea why these games are moved to Sunday, not that I am complaining, as it allows me to take in Millwall v Southend on Saturday and then a local FA Cup double header on Sunday.

Gavin - Will you still be doing both games today or just the Kingsbury one, you seem to have a soft spot for Kingsbury at the moment

No Cliff I am at Kingsbury where the Tigers won 1-0 against Eaton Manor in front of just under 100!

A lot of 'hoppers! who were taking in both this and the Kentish Town match later.

Excellent win for the Tigers who now travel to Concord Rangers for a tough perlim round.

Bosman08 - The Official crowd figure was 179, it looked over 200. They sold out of programmes so we'll see whether any of the large number of groundhoppers complain later on another's Forum.

There were lots of 'hoppers' at Kingsbury who left as soon as the final whistle sounded to go to Kentish Town's match at Copthall.

Obvioulsy a few more decided to head for Copthall as the 179 figure shows, excellent crowd, and the 108 at Kingsbury isn't shabby either, has to be the biggest crowd at SJP for a good while.

Is that Kentish Town's biggest home gate in their history? Were there many from Wellingboro?

I would have imagined that KLT had decided to go with a Sunday 12.00 KO time to attract a few hoppers and having known that KTFC were going to switch their match to the same day at 3.00 it was pefect for those who wanted to take in the matches.

One guy I spoke with had driven down from Halifax to take in both games then going to watch Erith & Belverderee at 5.00!!!

I was at Kingsbury today. Close game, but home side just about deserved it. Programmes sold out about 40 minutes before kick-off! Given that there were only about 20 people in the ground at that point this either means a) Way too few were printed or B) Some greedy groundhoppers bought about ten each. However, in fairness to Kingsbury they took the details of anyone who wanted a prog. Some friendly people there.

Originally Posted By: Coffin Ender
Programmes sold out about 40 minutes before kick-off! Given that there were only about 20 people in the ground at that point this either means a) Way too few were printed or B) Some greedy groundhoppers bought about ten each. However, in fairness to Kingsbury they took the details of anyone who wanted a prog. Some friendly people there.

Kentish Town didn't do that, fair play to Kingsbury!

Originally Posted By: Coffin Ender
I was at Kingsbury today. Close game, but home side just about deserved it. Programmes sold out about 40 minutes before kick-off! Given that there were only about 20 people in the ground at that point this either means a) Way too few were printed or B) Some greedy groundhoppers bought about ten each. However, in fairness to Kingsbury they took the details of anyone who wanted a prog. Some friendly people there.

Yes I agree that Kingsbury shaded it, 2nd half they could have scored a few more. Eaton Manor looked a decent side but lacked goalpower.

Did you enjoy our singing?

What kind of crowds do Hatfield Town hope to get this season? If they really had that many at Brimsdown its impressive, where there many hoppers in the large crowd?

All the crowds were good yesterday and the SSML appears to be getting better than ave crowds so far, I noticed Kings Langley got 90 for their league match in Div 1 on Saturday that seems very good.

chill out bazza!! admire the large support hatfield had there and wat they are trying to achieve but as a neutral just watching a game of football i thought it was poor!! Hatfield just shaded it being a bit quicker and sharper to everything but in terms of an attractive game of football to watch i thought it wasn't up to much!! if brimmo boy was playing, it would have been completely different.....wat a player!!!