Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Away Kit Revealed at Last!!!

mikefleet

Just recieved a email from myfc and the away shirt has been confirmed as the white one as we all knew for months.

white shirt with bits of red

red shorts with white bits, the ones they played in against Rushden and white socks!!

there will be a 3rd kit too, which myfc members will vote on!

Yes, it hasn't been the slickest process ever has it? !

Oh well, I have a process in place for next season: Plenty of time to vote. Recommendations to members explaining colour issues and trying to avoid the need for a 3rd kit. Kit ordered in good time. Delivered in time to sort delivery/order issues, naming and numbering to be sorted. We should be ok against Lewes but have to have the 3rd kit in place for Wrexham on 13th September. That's work in progress as I write...

Originally Posted By: PatMan
I thought Wrexham play in red, so the white away should be ok, surely?

Altrincham are red and white stripes and though I haven't seen them, the likes of York or Kettering might have a fair bit of white in their shirts..

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: PatMan
I thought Wrexham play in red, so the white away should be ok, surely?

Altrincham are red and white stripes and though I haven't seen them, the likes of York or Kettering might have a fair bit of white in their shirts..

Stevenage as well, and maybe Histon

Originally Posted By: Digitalis
Yes, it hasn't been the slickest process ever has it? !

Oh well, I have a process in place for next season: Plenty of time to vote. Recommendations to members explaining colour issues and trying to avoid the need for a 3rd kit.

So are we planning on ripping off the fans changing the kit again next season?

It doesn't show on the photo above, but the vertical red side bands on the shirt are actually pretty wide when worn and seen side-on. It is doubtful, at the very least, the ref. would accept it. Advice was sought from various officials on the subject. It's not worth taking the risk of turning up and having no accetable shirt to wear. And of course when we get to somewhere like Woking where one side of the shirt is white, and one side red...

It's actually a money-saving exercise. As energy prices rise and the cost of heating becomes prohibitive, Fleet fans will be the warmest group of people in the locality due to the amount of shirts they'll be able to wear all at once.

Stop moaning Holden, where's your Blitz Spirit?!

Originally Posted By: DA11
Definitely Green for me. Will look better worn as a casual top. Yellow looks nice in the summer but not in the winter. For some reason many MyFC members think that yellow is our traditional away colour???

Its the first one that we knew, brings back memories of Aldershot.

Mark, I think you're right that because yellow was the away color when MyFC came on board, many members think it's a traditional choice. It is, however, also in the badge. But with blue trim? If it had been black trim, I'd have preferred it.

Whichever one it is, let's hope it becomes the official away kit next season for exactly the reason DH brought up.