Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quote of the Summer

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

That's torn it.

You Willo Th' Wisp have broken the DeLmonte Code of forum silence that was demanded of you through the sacraments of the spartan testament and the pm system allegedly, and you are now cursed to live without the wanton pleasure of genetically modified random fruit shapes canned in a light syrup until the end of the age of aquarius or the twelfth of never (whichever record finishes first).

Eternal damnation upon you minion of the spartan. The DeLmonte Code is thus cast assunder until you repent of the sins of hell fire and brimsdown, until you have scourged yourself of your evil messaging needs and cleansed thineself to return to the flock of absentia. The pm system shall be no hiding place for you, your cup will not overflow with the GM fruit that reads and knows all, that gives succour to the mad or anguish to the normal. You are the cursed 1

I thought you had been advised by the powers that be not to post. Can you or someone ring the Non League Newspaper as they keep phoning me for an account of the sorry events of Tuesday evening, the number is 0208 971 4333 and ask for Mr Jones, they are holding the front page but can't seem to reach anyone from the Club.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
The annual vote to judge clip Rods most stupid comment of the close season break is upon us again!

Stupid? Are you mad, man? It's the genius of Rhodesy we are all voting for isn't it? grin

Rio should be thrown out of FORM immediately for misconduct!

And, like Dykey (duck) said, what does Rhodesy win, if he wins? biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I thought you had been advised by the powers that be not to post. Can you or someone ring the Non League Newspaper as they keep phoning me for an account of the sorry events of Tuesday evening, the number is 0208 971 4333 and ask for Mr Jones, they are holding the front page but can't seem to reach anyone from the Club.

What can they say? Here's a few pointers:

Kentish Town FC contacted the FA following their player Mr *** twotting the Club's Coach.

Players nowadays have so many rights that just to sever the player's contract on the spot could have landed them in hot water and laid them open to being sued for breach of contract.

The final whistle had blown but as the referee had not left the area of the field of play he reported the assault upon CT and will be forwarding it to the FA for disciplinary action to be taken which hopefully should result in a life ban.

The club immediately after the incident occured informed the 'player' he was suspended with immediate affect until advice from the FA was received by them.

The club tooks steps to ensure their Coach recieved prompt medical attention and also informed the local constabulary of the assault. A statement will be taken by the local plod and the matter is now being investigated. Charges are hoped to be brought against the assailant within the next few weeks.

Good. I hope they throw the book at him. I have to say, how can the club "suspend" the player? Are they suspending him pending allegations of assault?? I would've ripped the shirt/subs suit off his back and kicked him out there and there. Let him try to sue me - I'd take him to the cleaners.

Some people would give their right leg to be playing semi pro football. Most people have to pay to play football on dog s**t pitches etc and this idiot has the opportunity and ruins it with 1 minute of abject stupidity.

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
Good. I hope they throw the book at him. I have to say, how can the club "suspend" the player? Are they suspending him pending allegations of assault?? I would've ripped the shirt/subs suit off his back and kicked him out there and there. Let him try to sue me - I'd take him to the cleaners.

Some people would give their right leg to be playing semi pro football. Most people have to pay to play football on dog s**t pitches etc and this idiot has the opportunity and ruins it with 1 minute of abject stupidity.

Truth Teller - my statement above is just hypothetical. Remember that player that was imprisoned who successfully won his appeal for the club to honour his contract and they had to pay him thousands? The world has gone mad... frown