Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Heavy Defeat at C****y

richards

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Originally Posted By: urchinboy2
so gazza
how would u rate that result ? grin

Reading posts isn't you're forte, is it? But then again, I've heard that the education system isn't that good where you live.
Spoils of the day go to Canvey and they were well deserved.

well gazza to get 11 gcse's out of a possible 11 i wouldnt say the education is that bad in all fairness, well not on my half anyway.

CJ our "youth players" on the bench happen to be players who the management feel are up to the standard of the RPL and with quite a few key players out like Gazza said above the management do what they thinks best. So i think the management deserve some credit for puting on paper quite a strong side out, but it did not swing in our favour today so we will all dust ourselves down and shake this defeat out of our memories and get behind our team on saturday against Carshalton at NL.

C'mon Ricay lets not kick ourselves at this early stage of the campaign COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!

Well, you're an example of what is wrong with our education system because if you could possibly read my previous posts you wouldn't have needed to ask the question, would you?

correct me if im wrong but this is a forum for oppinions and i was simply just asking you for your oppinion ..

Originally Posted By: urchinboy2
Well, you're an example of what is wrong with our education system because if you could possibly read my previous posts you wouldn't have needed to ask the question, would you?

correct me if im wrong but this is a forum for oppinions and i was simply just asking you for your oppinion ..

And correct me if I'm wrong, my opinion of the game was made before you asked the question.

So, I can only deduce that

a) You didn't read it
B) Didn't want to read it
c) Can't read.

Multipule choice...you should be good at these.

And JAY, it was more a comment of the education system. Why ask the question when my comments are the in black and white....

Given the injuries that we do have, we have 6 experienced players out and 1 not so experienced player out. You could say from the injuries that the team we played today isnt out full first team, however, to a certain extent its still no excuse because with whatever team you put out, you have always got to try and at least get something from the game, whereas the team today sometimes were playing like they had jsut given up.