Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Heavy Defeat at C****y

richards

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
It's a bit like, what come around, goes around U2...

...it's called life...

A bit like today. We lost, we didn't play well, we got spanked. The same will happen to your team, to Canvey...blah, blah, blah.

Well done to Canvey...

I doubt we will get spanked by Canvey if so I would be shocked but I very much doubt it

Whatever JAY...whatever

Gazza lighten up mate I was only saying not having a pop because you lot got spanked by Canvey doesnt mean we will but you guys will have to take it on the chin look to the next game and get behind your team also there is a long way to go and I think you guys will be around the playoffs come april/may time

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
YEEESSSSSS!!!

Your support was [****!!****] rubbish. Leaving before the end?

What a load of rubbish you lot really are!

Some supporters left about 30 seconds if that from the final whistle. If you looked, most of our supporters just walked down to stand outside your clubhouse.. they didnt leave.

Originally Posted By: JAY
It's a bit like, what come around, goes around U2...

...it's called life...

A bit like today. We lost, we didn't play well, we got spanked. The same will happen to your team, to Canvey...blah, blah, blah.

Well done to Canvey...

I doubt we will get spanked by Canvey if so I would be shocked but I very much doubt it

We're coming for you lot next Jay!!