Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Andy Leece

Enfieldtillidie

Originally Posted By: Enfieldtillidie
Andy Leece is the man for the job! I spoke to someone who knows him very well and he Andy Leece quoted 'They know where I am'. Surely we have to get him!!
I think he would cost a bomb mate .

More chance of seeing Jolly Jim back in the hot seat i reckon.

I'm not sure where the money could come from. We now have a number of contact players who must cost more than the rest. Add on falling gate receipts and the early exit from the FA Cup I bet we couldn't afford him. However, if the board are considering changing the managment set up then it would not hurt to ask the question.

There's a recession biting peoples pockets mate , Its all very well saying you'll pay more now but what about in a few months time .And will others be willing to open their walletts as well ?

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
With the money your throwing at players you could get Venables !

CRFC Boss. It is not "your". It is either "you are" or the abbreviated version is "you're". Please be sure to uphold the high levels of good quality English on this forum. After all, we're not common islanders are we? evil

We've just creeped into September, so changing manager is an absurd idea. Give them the opportunity to put the mess right first and if they do then maybe they are not as bad as present results suggest.

If they cant by the end of the month then they will have difficulty in maintaining their competence levels.

It is the that we can approach someone else who may cost a bomb, but only pay him the bomb on his achievements and not failings.

Originally Posted By: paddywack
i said on here last week that mark adams is the man to get harrow b winger in the late 80 early 90 slough non league england player manger at met police been out the game while do his coaching badges is ufa b

I've got my 'UEFA B' which is now a Level 3 coaching qualification, but its not just the qualification its the motivation qualities that make 'Park' players play up a level or 2. The motivation comes from the manager's manner, experience and knowledge of football as well as having key contacts who will run through a brick wall for the team.

Originally Posted By: Enfieldtillidie
Get Andy Leece in. He wants the job! I know someone who knows him!

typical deadline day quote.

i no someone who's sister's ex-husaband worked in an office next to this girl i no's dad who's brother in-law made the tea in an office as a junior...well his girlfiends uncle's dog saw Andy Leese at Heathrow Airport about half an hour ago boarding a flight to Enfield's training ground.

I'm only stating rumours....read into it what u will.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
With the money your throwing at players you could get Venables !

CRFC Boss. It is not "your". It is either "you are" or the abbreviated version is "you're". Please be sure to uphold the high levels of good quality English on this forum. After all, we're not common islanders are we? evil

Mr Happy. Check your earlier post as you indicated that we have some contact players. Good at sticking together through thick and thin???