Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Andy Leece

Enfieldtillidie

Originally Posted By: berbagod
Originally Posted By: Enfieldtillidie
Get Andy Leece in. He wants the job! I know someone who knows him!

typical deadline day quote.

i no someone who's sister's ex-husaband worked in an office next to this girl i no's dad who's brother in-law made the tea in an office as a junior...well his girlfiends uncle's dog saw Andy Leese at Heathrow Airport about half an hour ago boarding a flight to Enfield's training ground.

I'm only stating rumours....read into it what u will.
on that note lets all have a bet that mr goolies is not your Manager on sat........alledgedly of course, but hey bang those jungle drums loud enough.........like you all slag everything off when it dont go your way....goodnight mr big team

Afternoon Abbeypratt. Still posting on our forum I see, rather than yours. I can understand your frustration though, if I had something constructive to say I wouldn't bother with the Abbey's site as no one would read it. Then again, you haven't got anything constructive to say, so be a good boy and waddle off to your own site. Oh look, more tumbleweed.

Originally Posted By: abbeynut

i no someone who's sister's ex-husaband worked in an office next to this girl i no's dad who's brother in-law made the tea in an office as a junior...well his girlfiends uncle's dog saw Andy Leese at Heathrow Airport about half an hour ago boarding a flight to Enfield's training ground.

on that note lets all have a bet that mr goolies is not your Manager on sat........alledgedly of course, but hey bang those jungle drums loud enough.........like you all slag everything off when it dont go your way....goodnight mr big team

If you spread your ill judged views, idiocy and sub culteredness to the Tilbury and Leyton Websites you'll read that those clubs refer to the Town as the biggest club in the league. So your on your own with that opinion from what I can see Wabbey Wally.

The fact is we will get it right and come out of this sticky patch that we all recognise and become stronger and better for it. As for slagging off I have'nt slagged off and the vast majority of us Towners are only expressing views, which are far more constructive than the Wabbey Wally has done.

i think waltham abbey and enfield town will merge and look to over throw 1983 who are the sleeping giant you are all envious of

How come everyone else knows whats going on at your club except you numpty's? Fans club? (Soon to be fan the way you are all slaggin it off!)
Great stuff Abbeynut . I just had a good laugh at all this , Its made my evening .

These Townies have to realise that they'll never be the Enfield of old . Its a fact that they dont like I'm afraid .

Who said we are gonna be an EFC of old, your paranoid, we are NEW Enfield, a proud supporters run club who can and will influence the direction we go.

In the end we will have our own ground, whether it QE or elsewhere then our own income stream and you sad freaks will look on in envy.

In the meantime your idiotic, fabricated and sub cultered comments in fact give us a little giggle that their are so many dry woodbine brains in society that we wonder how on earth they get through every day life.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

If you spread your ill judged views, idiocy and sub culteredness to the Tilbury and Leyton Websites you'll read that those clubs refer to the Town as the biggest club in the league. So your on your own with that opinion from what I can see Wabbey Wally.

The fact is we will get it right and come out of this sticky patch that we all recognise and become stronger and better for it. As for slagging off I have'nt slagged off and the vast majority of us Towners are only expressing views, which are far more constructive than the Wabbey Wally has done.

Keep up the good work doing as well as you are and you won't be in it much longer!!!

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: smallsy
i think waltham abbey and enfield town will merge and look to over throw 1983 who are the sleeping giant you are all envious of

You need help!!!!! I blame Thatcher and the closing down of the asylums

Well said. Me though, I blame the witch for everything, even todays weather.