Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fox or not?

We might have an otter. Because there's supposed to be otters in the river next to the ground.

Or someone dressed up as a 12 year old schoolboy "Charlie The Chairman"

Wader - I would keep in close contact with the Copthall Stadium tomorrow morning if I were you as we have just had a massive downpour and as Willo the Cat is still serving his Forum ban I'm not sure if he'll be in London to get the game on as he did on a number of occasions last season.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Arrangements were made this afternoon between the two clubs.

What arrangements, is the game in doubt then.
Actually I've just had a brain wave, why doesn't Nellie give her log in details to Willo the Cat so he can post under her name.

anyway whilst this thread is still allowed dorking would have a [****!!****] as their mascot because of the world famous five toed poultry [****!!****] resplendent in red and green,

which has been recognised as the symbol for dorking for over a hundred years and is on all the road entrances to dorking.

although the council put up a silver cockerel on the main roundabout about 20ft high and wondered why it was ridiculed by all and sundry

rugby balls put under it at easter

painted pink by the "arty community"

paint it red and green and repel boarders

Originally Posted By: Wader
Do Dorking or whatever your non-league is have a mascot TSF? If they don't what would be most appropriate for them?

It would be a Chick!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Back to foxes. When I was at Ilford, we changed our nickname to "The Foxes" because there was a fox that lived somewhere near the ground and, whenever it was spotted on the morning of a match, we always seemed to win! Don't think we ever gave the fox a name, but it was a mascot of sorts!

Funny you should say that. The only time we've ever been to Cricklefield, we lost 4-0 and were lucky to get nil, and as we left the ground, there was a (live) fox in the car park!