Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GLOBAL APOLOGY

To be honest there has been worse said on the Isthmian forum this week and nothing done, I guess you can aim it at Romford fans but no one else!

Woo Hoo, welcome back!

I have to say I was surprised Willo the Cat was allowed back so early, I believe Gavin has another week to serve.

I very much doubt you'll see Gav on here again, but I've been known to be wrong before.

Willo's banning was a travesty!

Upset probably isn't the word Bilbo. He just gets on peoples tits ! He's still doing it on another's forum. The new SSML forum he set up is no longer working.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Willo's banning was a travesty!

You must be joking, the ban was richly deserved

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
The new SSML forum he set up is no longer working.

Really, I hadn't checked it lately but thought it was going from strength to strength and that a breakaway movement had joined it including Willo the Cat and Nellie

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
and I have an appointment within the club now.

Clearly that role isn't ensuring fixtures are actually played as was the case last Saturday and as you did to good effect last season. What's the chances of tonight's Challenge Trophy tie with Caddington going ahead.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

LOL Rhodes another subject you know nothing about tongue

I don't think so, I know a lot more than you realise, a numer of influential people took my side when you turned traitor and took the Club's side against me on that trumped up Oxhey Jets 'charge' or not as it has turned out, the original date of 4 September wouldn't have been deferred.