Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GLOBAL APOLOGY

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

LOL Rhodes another subject you know nothing about tongue

I don't think so, I know a lot more than you realise, a numer of influential people took my side when you turned traitor and took the Club's side against me on that trumped up Oxhey Jets 'charge' or not as it has turned out, the original date of 4 September wouldn't have been deferred.

Aah, such pompous arrogance, your 'uncle' has taught you well young padawan.

Spidermanor - I took Willo the Cat under my wing a couple of years ago and introduced him to Kentish Town, he then turned traitor which isn't in keeping with his Queen and Country psyche where loyalty counts above everything else.

And the Horst-Wessel Lied was a good tune to some people.

Lato - I'm just a big believer in loyalty that's all and all for one, one for all.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Spidermanor - I took Willo the Cat under my wing a couple of years ago and introduced him to Kentish Town, he then turned traitor which isn't in keeping with his Queen and Country psyche where loyalty counts above everything else.

that made me fall off my chair laugh you should go for the comedy night on the tatty cat.

Go boil ya head

I'm just a bit disappointed the way you became part of the unhealthy clique at Kentish Town that's all, I believe there was more to Hector's departure than met the eye as he would have been content to stay for another season to take the Club to the Ryman League.

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
the boards are fat usless ****** etc

Like Mike Ashley you mean