Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ban lifted?

Lato I saw you at the match today, red polish shirt and with your mate. I overheard you saying to a SSML official that you were fed up at Ruislip's merger and that the dropping of the Ruislip name was the final straw.

So..do you know who I am?

Originally Posted By: GRS67
Lato I saw you at the match today, red polish shirt and with your mate. I overheard you saying to a SSML official that you were fed up at Ruislip's merger and that the dropping of the Ruislip name was the final straw.

By the sounds of it you're some kind of certifiable stalker with a penchant for repeating other peoples conversations doah

Lato I saw you at the match today, red polish shirt and with your mate.

Gavin - Did Lato's mate have a baseball cap with a Watford Crest on it and a pony tail, if so I'll be interested as Watford were at home today

you were fed up at Ruislip's merger

Yes gavin, I do have the misfortune to know who you are. You are the man who described the supporters of Ruislip Manor in October 2006 as the 'great unwashed of Ruislip'

And one correction..it was a takeover and change of name at Ruislip Manor not a merger.

And to answer a question from rhodes, no the guy with me was not Spider who you were describing as he was at Watford the team he supports. It was Manorborn's brother - the Generalissimo who was with me.

Originally Posted By: Lato
You are the man who described the supporters of Ruislip Manor in October 2006 as the 'great unwashed of Ruislip'

I don't think Gavin was serious and you must admit it was an amusing comment at the time

Actually I did recognise you..you were the guy wearing the Rocky Balboa shirt with the friend in a blue nike shirt. However, I did not wish to engage in a conversation with you therefore chose not to.

Gavin - Lato did the same to me a couple of weeks ago at Hanwell Town, it's a shame but if he wants to be like that I'm not going to lose any sleep over it and I'm sure you won't either.

Gavin - Don't get me wrong as I'm Lato's biggest fan, he's an extremely knowledgeable guy and I have a lot of time for him but he can be his own worst enemy and tends to cut his nose off to spite his face.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
he can be his own worst enemy and tends to cut his nose off to spite his face.

and how exactly am I doing that in this instance?

Lato - Thanks for coming on as I thought the Board was playing up with very little activity today. There was nothing untoward intended by my comments I assure you, they stem from you, by your own admission, not posting purely because some of the content is not to your liking, Spidermanor and Manorborn are the same and that is cutting off your nose to spite your face in my book.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - Thanks for coming on as I thought the Board was playing up with very little activity today. There was nothing untoward intended by my comments I assure you, they stem from you, by your own admission, not posting purely because some of the content is not to your liking, Spidermanor and Manorborn are the same and that is cutting off your nose to spite your face in my book.

do you actually bother to read what other people post as once again you are not answering my question.