Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ban lifted?

Bilbo - Why don't you just call a truce with Gavin and start treating him with a bit of respect for a change, he's a human being.

Gavin - You've been pretty quiet since your ban was lifted, is it the lull before the storm. Will you be going to the Kingsbury London Tigers v Raunds Town game on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: Wader
I think you and Gav should get a room grin Preferably one over a barbers & internet cafe combo.

LOL what like those 'dodgy' looking african barber shops with internet access that seem to be about?

"Gavin - You've been pretty quiet since your ban was lifted, is it the lull before the storm. Will you be going to the Kingsbury London Tigers v Raunds Town game on Saturday."

Rhodes as I mentioned, I am not free on Saturdays till October due to work commitments, and the next match I will be attending will be Millwall v Leeds on October 18th (uless my mate who kowns Chris Hackett can get us a ticket for Swindon away next Sunday!)

No idea when I will be watching Kingsbury LT next...the fixture list only goes up to the end of October and it looks likely it wont be untill November at least!

Originally Posted By: GRS67

Rhodes as I mentioned, I am not free on Saturdays till October due to work commitments

I suppose Saturday's is the busiest day of the week in the hairdressing world, where abouts is your shop, is it like the one David Platt worked in before Tina turned up and got him the sack.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Yes, it's always been a pain in the backside to plan in advance because of that.

If the SSML want to send strong clubs to the next level, they must allow us to compete financially - that means turning a penny and booking out clubhouses for functions and that means knowing the fixtures in advance! Besides, we need the money for a new bridle and bit for the team charrabang.

Yes, it's always been a pain in the backside to plan in advance because of that.

If the SSML want to send strong clubs to the next level, they must allow us to compete financially - that means turning a penny and booking out clubhouses for functions and that means knowing the fixtures in advance! Besides, we need the money for a new bridle and bit for the team charrabang.

Not that old nag again - are you taking driving lessons now? (you wont have to worry about that seat anymore) angel3

Strange goings on at these clubs out in the sticks. The club cleaner gets gimped up and used and abused!!! lol

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Rhodes as I mentioned, I am not free on Saturdays till October due to work commitments

I suppose Saturday's is the busiest day of the week in the hairdressing world, where abouts is your shop, is it like the one David Platt worked in before Tina turned up and got him the sack.

LOL I can see you like your 'Corrie' Cliff smile

It's not a unisex salon, its an old fashioned Barber Shop.

Yes, Saturday's tend to be busy, but the shop I work in which is in West Hendon is pretty busy all week.

One of the guys is on holiday so I am doing Saturdays as well as more regular days, I used to work on Saturdays, but I dont have to any more smile

As it turns out I wont be in today, so I will be able to attend the Kingsbury match after all smile

As it turns out I wont be in today, so I will be able to attend the Kingsbury match after all smile

Gavin - That's good news, I look forward to your report later on. I'm stayng local today and attending Park View v Bethnal Green United in the Middlesex County League Premier Division, it's a bit Hackney Marshes but means I can leave home at 2.55 and be back at 4.55 in good time for Strictly Come Dancing.

Were Raunds decent then, I fancied Kingsbury London Tigers to win today

Raunds were well organised and the number 9 was a handful. Poor defending on both goals by KLT. Home side looked good in the second half and a draw was probably the least they deserved. I though home advantage might be enough as well but not to be.

Lato - So you went to Kingsbury London Tigers v Raunds today then

Originally Posted By: Lato

Before you ask rhodes, no I will not be at this game tomorrow - on our tour this season we are trying to go to a different ground each week. Tomorrow we have another Vase game earmarked.

Lato - I was going by this post of yours where you indicated you were going to a new ground, you must have been to Silver Jubilee Park on countless occasions.

you read wrongly between the lines as usual rhodes. It does not indicate we are going to a new ground merely that we are going to a different ground each week i.e not go to the same ground twice in a season (except to see two different teams host games there.

Actually I've only been to Silver Jubilee Park twice before.