Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ban lifted?

Didn't see you there Gav, unless you were peeking through the fence grin

You missed an entertaining thriller with Bigg getting the equaliser in 93rd minute after being 3-1 down. This with KLT being down to 10 men after just 6 mins for a straight red card that gave Bigg the lead through a pen. KLT have some silky skills, great movement and passing, pace and individualism. Very impressed by them.

I was impressed with them, when I saw them lose to Concord in FA Cup.

I thought both the left back Terence Carimba & forward Henry Emenike were both very good players.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Hmmm... What chance do you think of KeeperNo1 coming back, Bitch? Supposedly same length ban for the same offence. smile

Football Man - Why come on after a long absence with that non football related post, what game did you go to yesterday, did you stay local such as Leyton v Brackley Town or go further afield.

Originally Posted By: syd_lexic
That keeper fella was just a plank !

Syd Lexic - One small three letter word says it all in your post, somehow I don't think we will be seeing his sort again.

No, I knew your bans were only temporary whereas the disfunctional Keeps clan are permanant, they're poison and I don't think one of their posts has ever been football related.

Rhodes you dont seem to be my 'mate' anymore..you could have at least sent me an email to say that you knew the ban was temporary and how long it was for as you appear to have some inside knowledge as a post on a thread where bilbo asks where I am you replied 'he has a week left' re the length of ban. I think it was 2 or 3 weeks in total.

Also you never made a comment on my return, a simple welcome back would have sufficed. Not to worry mate, check the Edgware forum, I posted something which may be of interest to you there.

Originally Posted By: GRS67
Rhodes you dont seem to be my 'mate' anymore..

Gavin - Nothing could be further from the truth, of course we're still friends, as you know I don't really do 'welcome back' or birthday messages, it's not me but I'll make an exception in your case, welcome 'home'.

We've always mnanaged to stay close haven't we, I think we're very much two of a kind.