Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

QE Stadium

bdave

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Didn't see this 'club' statement in Queen Elizabeth Stadium 'The case for Enfield Town FC' documentation.

Seems as though it could be 'take it or leave it as the track will be relaid.

It will be interesting to read the report containing the recomendations.

I believe that it's gone to Committee Members, hence the Council's press release.

Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
So what happens to the 5 a side then and the loss of revenue the running track would cause ? I'm with old Towner and D of Y on this . And Hornchurch is another example . The game too far away from the fans and It will just hinder our progress .

Why does the running track cause a loss of revenue? If the demand is as the Council has been persuaded, then there must be plenty of potential spenders using it. If the real question is 'on what basis will the facility be operated?', I think that's still at large and will require clarification ahead of any decision making.

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Didn't see this 'club' statement in Queen Elizabeth Stadium 'The case for Enfield Town FC' documentation.

Seems as though it could be 'take it or leave it as the track will be relaid.

It will be interesting to read the report containing the recomendations.

I believe that it's gone to Committee Members, hence the Council's press release.

SOB - You know exactly what I meant in terms of 'our' club statement not being in tune with the presentation put forward to those at the meeting at the rugby club or at the members' meeting at Brimmo. The cabinet report will be made public soon so we will all know what the exact recommendations are.