Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CLUB STATEMENT

OldTowner

So, according to the Club Statement on the Club web-site, THE CLUB ( does this mean ALL MEMBERS or just the Board ? )are very pleased to work with anyone and do anything etc to move to the QE Stadium, at any cost to the football.

I for one am amazed at this Club Statement as I do not recall there being a Club vote on the matter of the "possibilities" and then agreement to, football being played inside a running track.

What is your opinion ?

I dont want a running track around a footy pitch and I dont want to stay at Brimmo.

the way forward is a Footy only Stadium or a Footy dominated Stadium at Donkey Lane, with a couple of bars a banqueting suite (i'd call it The starlight rooms what do you think?) for revenue, get the five asides built and viva the Town, a quality set up with modern facilities a community centre point and fathers with sons attending football matches at an affordable price in a central location in the most traditional British way, you cant beat it, we'd get four figure crowds in no time.

Originally Posted By: big guy
reading other threads on our forum first we want to move we get a chance to move and then we dont want to move and what was wrong with arky's idea ???

Look really impressive that wouldnt it?!

Why move to an inferior resource anyway? Fairview/Laings been putting out feelers for the Brimmerbau?

Anyway what about the bigger picture, what happens when we reach the giddy heights of going into the conference? oh no thats right you cant with a running track can you?

This is all getting very whiffy if you ask me.