Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KSC v Dover

i would have thought that with dover at home who even if we put out some youth players i would expect to beat them as like specialK they will be looking to rest some players as well.

if the rumours are correct promotion is everything to dover this season as the rumours say they are paying big wages for the Ryman league and they wouldn't want to lose key players to injury playing in the KSC.

i would love to win it again and beat Dartford somewhere along the way.

Originally Posted By: paint the town red
i would have thought that with dover at home who even if we put out some youth players i would expect to beat them as like specialK they will be looking to rest some players as well.
if the rumours are correct promotion is everything to dover this season as the rumours say they are paying big wages for the Ryman league and they wouldn't want to lose key players to injury playing in the KSC.

How bout the final? Actually.. bit unrealistic.. its not like we can expect dartford to go that far in a competition! (oops playing with fire now, sorry!)

Originally Posted By: ChrisEggleton

How bout the final? Actually.. bit unrealistic.. its not like we can expect dartford to go that far in a competition! (oops playing with fire now, sorry!)

Yeah it is a little to much to ask of Dartford. I think that The Fleet and Dartford have only met in the KSC final once with the fleet of course coming out on top.

i would have thought that with dover at home who even if we put out some youth players i would expect to beat them

I wouldn't. Dover are top of the Ryman League and if they stay there are a Conference South team in all but name. Hessenthaler has some good players down there who I imagine would be more than a match for our youth team and would probably give a mix of youth and first team a pretty good game.