Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arlesely Athletic Vs Tokyngton Manor 1/10/08

Rhodes credit where credits due. Well done for your hardwork and effort and I find it a shame and disrespectful that this hardwork hasn't been acknowledged (if it hasn't been acknowledged). I haven't read all your 15,000 posts, but I've gathered from some that I have read is that you have done a lot to support non league football. No matter what people's personal opinion of you is, this has to be applauded. Having said that, you shouldn't be bitching about having to pay a fiver to get into a game to watch a club that you've helped raise money for!! I'm recovering from an injury at the moment and so I'm not playing, but I went to watch the boys play yesterday and I was happy to pay for my own admission ticket, because I know it is going to support the club (and i knew I'd get it back in the brown envelope the boss gave me in the bar).

Keep up the good work. By the way, without wanting to open up a can of worms, why were you banned from Kentish Town?

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller

By the way, without wanting to open up a can of worms, why were you banned from Kentish Town?

Truth Teller - A fascinating post but can I just correct you, I'm not banned from Kentish Town, the Head Coach said so.

Didn't mean to boast, but I'm under contract and as such I get paid regardless of whether or not I play. Plus my rugby club isn't small and has multiple sponsors. If I was playing for a smaller club that relied heavily on volunteers etc then I'd be reluctant to take the money, but EVERYONE gets paid for doing a job at our club.

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
Didn't mean to boast

I'm sure you didn't, what egg chasing Club do you play for out of interest in the unlikely event I have heard of them, Bosman08 is fairly big on rugby so if I haven't then I'm sure he has.

Originally Posted By: bosman08

Yes go on TT tell us, a star on our forum we want to know :-)

He wishes although he has gone up in my estimation a little today by agreeing that Danny Cipriani is a waste of space.

Originally Posted By: bosman08
Yes go on TT tell us

Bosman08 - I see Truth Teller has avoided this question like the plague, he's probably paying subs to play at somewhere like Hendon Rugby Club for example.

Yes and I just saw a pig fly past the office window, I think there is more to Truth Teller than meets the eye, he's possibly one of the disfunctional Keeps clan or a troublesome old member posting under a different name. I think any more sexist digs at Hollie and she will be within her rights to get him banned, the one about 'that time of the month' was well out of order.