Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arlesely Athletic Vs Tokyngton Manor 1/10/08

Arlesey is probably too far for Lato, Manorborn and Spidermanor to go, Lato doesn't finish work till about 6.15 and then he would be reliant on a lift from Manorborn who I get the impression has other priorities.

to tell zezi that he didnt think three Manor fans he knows would be going would be the simplest view, tdik.

if you want to go down the devious route, perhaps he was trying to get them to say if they would be going or not.

if you find that annoying or irritating or sh1t stirring you have a low threshold.

this thread is about who is attending a game, shall we let those who may or may not be going get on with it?

Doog, you'll soon get used to ignoring Rhodes fishing for reactions! He's the only reason TSF, UU, Bitch etc come on here because of the reactions he gets.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Arlesey is probably too far for Lato, Manorborn and Spidermanor to go, Lato doesn't finish work till about 6.15 and then he would be reliant on a lift from Manorborn who I get the impression has other priorities.

If you need a lift Rhodesy you only have to ask.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Rhodes - you are a totally boring pr1ck.

Ah excellent stuff Doog, takes me back to that wonderful night against Wembley in the cup!

Oh and I will be attending a game tonight, I won't be getting a lift from anyone to get there and will be paying to get in. So guess old clippy difinately won't be there to be ignored.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Spider - that game will live on as one of the greats :):)

It will indeed. How far did you run to launch that tirade at the keeper?????

Good win for you guys last night.

I too am attending a game tonight.

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
Oh and I will be attending a game tonight,

Spidermanor - I wouldn't mind betting that you are all off to Hendon v Dulwich Hamlet tonight, three musketeers like, if so be prepared to dig deep as I think Harrow Borough will be determining the price for entry and not Hendon.
Incidentally what happened to Watford last night, surely if they have designs on getting back into the Premiership they shouldn't be losing at places like Turf Moor.

I think Harrow Borough will be determining the price for entry and not Hendon. .

And you have the cheek to have called yourself a match secretary, go re-read the fa rulebook old fruit.
Incidentally what happened to Watford last night

I believe they lost, the 3-2 scoreline should have been a bit of a clue even to one a dense as thee.

surely if they have designs on getting back into the Premiership .

Whoever said that, I think you need to do a wee bit more research oh impecunious one.

And you have the cheek to have called yourself a match secretary, go re-read the fa rulebook old fruit.

Spidermanor - So you admit you will be at Harrow Borough this evening then.

Spidermanor - So you admit you will be at Harrow Borough this evening then.

How do work that one out, I merely pointed out that your 'photographic memory' for details was in fact very obviously faulty. As the world and his wife knows that the FA preclude anyone other than the two clubs involved in the tie from setting an entry price.

Oh and where I end up tonight is where I'll be and thats all you need to know. Carry on like this little degenerate one and I might have to report you for stalking.