Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Arlesely Athletic Vs Tokyngton Manor 1/10/08

Yes but with 'the Manager's' hand up his back and picking the team.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG,WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG,

If only you were there yesterday tongue

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat

If only you were there yesterday tongue

Was that when 'the Manager' told Clement I was banned.

The admission price was put up though grin

Yes and that's another thing, is it right to charge someone who recently raised 5k for the Club through the Emanuel Vincent Harris Trust.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The admission price was put up though grin

Yes and that's another thing, is it right to charge someone who recently raised 5k for the Club through the Emanuel Vincent Harris Trust.

I am sure that everyone would agree that fundraising is both important and necessary and I expect that you were thanked profusely for both your time and effort

I am having a problem with the fact that you, as said fundraiser, would not expect to pay your own way - that is most worrying!

Originally Posted By: CubinLetch

and I expect that you were thanked profusely for both your time and effort

Mrs Keeps - Nothing could be further from the truth!

Yes it is right to charge people who come through the gate to watch the football as the money is needed to help run the club.

The gate money helps to pay the referee and the linesmen......and it is good the KTFC are getting money in through the gate.

Raised 5K for the club if only lol

Originally Posted By: nellie

Raised 5K for the club if only lol

So what was this then:

Sent: 02 May 2008 13:54
To: Rhodes, Cliff Mr
Subject: EVHT application - Kentish Town Football Club

Dear Cliff Rhodes

I am pleased to inform you that your application to the Emanuel Vincent Harris Trust has been successful. I have attached the grant offer letter addressed to the chair which provides full details of the conditions of grant aid and the amount.

I am also attaching a copy of Standard conditions of Grant Aid, supplier form and monitoring form which must be completed and returned to us before funding can be released.

Best wishes

Seema Hasan

Grants Officer
Capacity Building & Funding Management
Culture and Environment Directorate
London Borough of Camden

If that email is genuine (and I assume by Nellie and Willo not saying anything, that it is genuine) then all they have done is confirmed that no matter what Rhodes says or does, they will try to shoot him down. Looking at the first paragraph of the email,

Dear Cliff Rhodes

I am pleased to inform you that your application to the Emanuel Vincent Harris Trust has been successful.

it would appear that it is Mr Cliff Rhodes who applied for, and was successful, in gaining the grant.

The final paragraph reads

At the risk of being a party pooper to everyones fun, can i just say:

Good and much needed win for TMFC at Arseley on Wednesday, Zezi. Hopefully the club will climb the table now.

Originally Posted By: Hollie

The funds are there ready to be released, once a KTFC official fills in the relevent paperwork. This looks exactly like it was Rhodes who gained this grant. I am going purely on what I see her, but no doubt somebody will correct me, if I am wrong.

Hollie - The silence since your post has been deafening, well apart from Lato trying to change the subject that is.

Hollie - agreed that Rhodes did secure 5k for the club

That's right it was, I rest my case.