Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MARGOLIS CAN STAY

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
AW - I think YOU are wrong to generalize all Town Supporters with your comments.

Perhaps you and Nutty should take a wider view of these things.

You should not tar everyone with the same brush !

Your quite right and I dont tar everyone, I bet you didnt know I actually have a lot of friends at the Townies, its only the numbskull know it alls on here that actually probably know Jack Sh8 t.. In fact maybe some of your lot should take a wider view of things, bet you never thought about that while you had your head up your jacks.....

And to finish of this poetry, I think you will find most people know who I am, (except people who thinkn Im a Bar Steward, mind you if I was it would be ours and not shared) so Ive no need to hide behind a handle on here.

I think you miss the point.....

Originally Posted By: enfield_paul
who then doesn't reply

PS I just got in from work is that ok?

PPS I dont hate anyone and have supported my team since 74 whence coming of age enjoying the good spirit.

PPPS Adult approach is fair enough, Townies if thats what you want.......

Originally Posted By: Albury_Walker
Of course we support our teams in good spirit we get on with Abbey and have a good laugh with them boys (Except one Person you know who ) Its your attitude I dislike ,like the fact you seem to think your divinely entitled to win each time you turn up for a match ,The fact you think your the dogs doughnuts , The fact your the best thing since sliced bread was invented . The fact you stab your manager in the back one minute and he's a great manager within a week , Remember Louzou Did me or Prophet say he was a great bloke when we won occasionally under his guidance No!!!
You people draw attention to yourselves so dont blame me or the nut.

Ditto...Age 46