Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MARGOLIS CAN STAY

Last nights performance was out of the top drawer by the Town players. Best i've seen for a long long time and i've been well happy ever since. If the management team can keep the same team together and the back 4 get a bit of confidence which they showed in patches last night (although the goal was a soft one to conceed) I cam see us winning more than loosing. So i take back my comment of 'Margolis out' and pubicly apologise for my comments. The two things I want to see is no more turnover of players, stick with what we've got and work hard (like we did last night) and please please please a run in the Trophy to keep things interesting. The team played with heart, commitment and played for each other; Something that impressed me very much.

Lets back the team like we did last night, get the fans back through the turnstiles and crack on for a push to the play-offs and as stated above a nice run in the Trophy...Win a few and its Torquay away please to bring back magical memories of Andy Kerr leaping high and heading the ball into the back of the net. When we beat The Gulls, a trip to Field Mill and Mansfield away draw 2-2 and bring them back to The Goldsdown (switched to White Hart Lane due to crowd congestion)....Okay okay i'm getting carried away. But a Trophy run would be well nice!!

UP THE TOWN

Winning two games on the bounce now gives us 3 wins out of 9. 37% of the points available which is one heck of a sight better than it was. Goal difference needs to turn around but we have the strikers with the ability to do it.

Last night was what we all believed town had the ability to produce - quality!

If Stewart gets to 60% or better for a whole season and I will apologise too.

Back to the original point. For me the jury is out re SM. I still donb't think he had the experience to take over the reigns at ETFC but it is clear that the Board won't take any actions yet so we must get behind SM and the players. The Trophy is more important than just confidence. The prize money in the early rounds has increased dramatically. A win on Saturday and teh club nets

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
ABBEYNUT :-
Being a sad bar-steward, with no mates to talk to on the Wabby Forum and constantly poking nose into ETFC discussions.
Compounded by lack of football knowledge.
He does have one mate and I agree with him , So two wins and your heading for the title are you ! Only last week you wanted his head lopped off and now he's the guy that can stay Priceless !! . You people are THICKLE and most definitely UPYOURSELVES.

Because we are rivals and we just cant stand you I guess ..................Next Question please.

YOU don't know me....numskull.

We can all be rivals in terms of the teams that we support, but this attitude of hate, which you seem to prefer is just not needed.

Perhaps you and your mate Nutty could have a slightly more Adult approach towards these things and support your team with good spirit.

Of course we support our teams in good spirit we get on with Abbey and have a good laugh with them boys (Except one Person you know who ) Its your attitude I dislike ,like the fact you seem to think your divinely entitled to win each time you turn up for a match ,The fact you think your the dogs doughnuts , The fact your the best thing since sliced bread was invented . The fact you stab your manager in the back one minute and he's a great manager within a week , Remember Louzou Did me or Prophet say he was a great bloke when we won occasionally under his guidance No!!!

You people draw attention to yourselves so dont blame me or the nut.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
ABBEYNUT :-
Being a sad bar-steward, with no mates to talk to on the Wabby Forum and constantly poking nose into ETFC discussions.
Compounded by lack of football knowledge.

Evening all firstly Im not a Bar Steward, good shot.. no mates? who cares you do enough talking and biting...lack of football knowledge, well thats debatable but I certainly know more about your club than most of you do thats for sure...