Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A game of two halves

Our Team

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
hard luck plucky little ebbsfleet...lets hope you get an easy draw in the cup tomorrow....grin

Oh look whose made an appearance, been wondering where you've got to.

Wouldn't mind AFC Hornchurch in the cup, we need a game like this to get a run going.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
hard luck plucky little ebbsfleet...lets hope you get an easy draw in the cup tomorrow....grin

Oh look whose made an appearance, been wondering where you've got to.

is that right kev?...make your minds up...one minute you're all whinging like 15 year old tarts at a handbag dancing club cos I'm on here and when I shoot off to pastures greener you can't wait to get me back....smile

pub team in essex.... we're just a pub team in essex...

you may well recall that from the eastside when caskey scored....yay

pub team in essex.... we're just a pub team in essex...

you may well recall that from the eastside when caskey scored....yay

Hmm, may well bare that chant in mind.

Apologises UU, I missed the cup game against Hornchurch a few years back. I was still at a young age.

Good YouTube video though grin lol

all the bollox aside kev it was truly a great cup tie with end to end play...wasn't the best team we have had at the bridge as it goes either as that accolade IMO goes to borgy's cup running team the year before but make no mistake about the urchins now...we may be inconsistant but can beat any NL team on our day...

harry really should keep away from PTT....grin

I was sorry to have missed it. I was only a young teen at the time... and mummy wouldn't let me go frown

A lot of teams are inconsistant and can beat any NL team on the day. It's what makes non league football more entertaining than the Premier League crap.

I want a home tie in the cup, and if we're away, at least somewhere in the bordering counties, possibly a team in South West Essex. grin

11am the cup draw, tomorrow?

the tension is all relative guys....we have already won three games without conceding and have also won 15k in prize money plus the gate dosh etc....thats important to us as we seek to balance the books each month and the next round is 12.5k and a home gate would double that for us....

we don't want a conference club as in truth most of them would be too strong for us (unless its our day) but I play the % game.....we have more chance of beating a league club with our style of play and therefore a small club below us in the next round at home and southend united or leeds at home in the 1st round proper will do very nicely thank you very much....

having said that I suppose we'll get fckn grays....frown

the tension is all relative guys....we have already won three games without conceding and have also won 15k in prize money plus the gate dosh etc....thats important to us as we seek to balance the books each month and the next round is 12.5k and a home gate would double that for us....

I was talking to a Crowborough Athletic supporter just now and they want us at home. See it as the biggest tie thay can get.

As UU says its all relevent.

For me i want eithe ra home draw or an away draw quite local at a place I havent been before