Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A game of two halves

Our Team

UU, do you do Strongbow, Magners, Bulmers or Blackthorne? grin

I think it's the case with every team... they want a lower league club so prize money is easier to gain - well, easier on paper - and then have a big cup game to bring in the money, a home tie being a lot better in this case. Gillingham at home, 1st Round please grin

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
the tension is all relative guys....we have already won three games without conceding and have also won 15k in prize money plus the gate dosh etc....thats important to us as we seek to balance the books each month and the next round is 12.5k and a home gate would double that for us....

I was talking to a Crowborough Athletic supporter just now and they want us at home. See it as the biggest tie thay can get.

As UU says its all relevent.

For me i want eithe ra home draw or an away draw quite local at a place I havent been before

I saw pictures of Crowborough Athletic's ground on the internet this morning. A very small, but cosy football ground it seems.

Is the fourth qualifying round only split into North and South, or is there a South East / South West split as well?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
kev... its north/south and we do all of them...drinkies

All four? Nice! Can't remember a place I've been to that sell all four... except the off license and supermarket. grin

Ah, just as I feared... I'm hoping for no Torquay away. Somewhere in the Ryman League zone.