Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Catering at the Ground

Digitalis

I asked for some feedback on another thread but didn't want to clutter it up talking about food.

Last night was obviously a trial run, while we get the kiosks cleaned and kitted out, once the previous caterer has removed all his equipment.

Based on our experience last night, some feedback and my conversation with Dean, the mobile caterer, we will try a few changes for the Barrow match on 15th.

Hot drinks will still be served in the larger 10 oz cups, rather than the 7 oz. cups used by the previous caterer and in the bar, but prices will be dropped to:

Tea -

I thought it was alright but did think it odd that there was fried chicken on the menu.

Not sure I have ever seen that before.

The burger was the same price but much better than the usual standard. My only gripe was I missed a bit of the match queueing up but given the size of the unit, I understand there is no way around this unless you want to spend half time in the queue.

It was the same about three or four seasons ago when there was another set up like that at the Fleet.

If the rest of the club is run in this manner we should have a club to be proud of, there are too many clubs that just do there own thing and listen to no-one. If we keep the fans happy they come back for more and that must be the ultimate goal.

Kiddie had a banner in the corner saying "voted best food", time for us to cahllenge that.