Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City 1 - Chalfont St Peter 1

Have to agree this site is becoming ridiculous. Certain posters can post what they like about what they like without any comeback or recrimination. As soon as said posters are asked questions or to justify actions or statements Big Brother intervenes.

You get 1 in 10 posts actually relating to a game of football the other 9 are basically crap, be it sly digs at individuals or clubs which seem to be allowed or sly responses which strangely it seems are not allowed.

Why half of this thread has been deleted is a mystery? If your in the clique your fine if not you have to tow the line or get deleted. Strange set up on what should be an open forum about football with a bit of banther thrown in.

Sprocket1 - Perhaps as an act of good faith the Moderators will reinstate the posts that were deleted from this thread however they weren't exactly related to the Welwyn Garden City v Chalfont St Peter game last Saturday, perhaps that's the reason why they were deleted but don't quote me on that.

How are you coping at Hertford Town these days without Horace and HTFCew onboard, it must be difficult but it's good to see that you have turned it around on the field of play thanks to Pablo Ardiles.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Sprocket1 - Perhaps as an act of good faith the Moderators will reinstate the posts that were deleted from this thread however they weren't exactly related to the Welwyn Garden City v Chalfont St Peter game last Saturday, perhaps that's the reason why they were deleted but don't quote me on that.
How are you coping at Hertford Town these days without Horace and HTFCew onboard, it must be difficult but it's good to see that you have turned it around on the field of play thanks to Pablo Ardiles.

If that is the reason they were deleted then most of your posts would be removed, you go off topic quicker than a squirel with a nut allergy.

Maybe if the mods warned people for going off topic, 3 warnings then your off for a week it may stop the Spartan kiddies playground childishness.

Originally Posted By: ORACLE
The action of the moderator who deleted the posts is disgraceful, Rhodes is allowed to attack everyone connected with Edgware Town but when he is asked to justify himself the posts disappear.

Selective discrimination, is it any wonder that so many non league fans boycott this forum now.

I think a repeat of the terms and conditions of use of this forum would be a good idea, in english as well as forum speak (troll etc)

I dont see the need to delete en masse, and I think people would prefer to see the offending posts left in place with the offending words or comments removed, even if it left a blank space with the words:
"Post Moderated because......?"

The difficulty with that is someone has to do it!

I can see how people could form the view that rhodes gets special treatment, whilst he doesnt swear or threaten he does get personal, often bringing peoples families and personal lives into the argument, including his own.

He doesnt think its a problem , others do, hence my suggestion to lay down the rules clearly again.

were welwyn pleased with the draw?

TheSpursFan - It's unlike you to throw your toys out of the pram over something as trivial as deleting a few posts, I'm pretty sure the deletions were unfortunately due to the disfunctional Keeps family raising their heads above the parapet again and posting under Polly and Highgate, blame them not the Moderators as I think they simply have the best interests of the Forum at heart.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Im interested in local non league football TC, especially in the Tottenham area

TheSpursFan - You mean Haringey Borough, they're the nearest non league Club to Tottenham and actually play in White Hart Lane whereas Spurs don't.