Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn take 3 points from Langford

Originally Posted By: ORACLE

I rest my case

Oracle - I'm not knocking Del and Steve as you seem to think, all I'm saying is that they are big fish swimming in a small pond at Step 5 level and the Welwyn Garden City Chairman will not be able to live with their demands on the Club in the long term, they aren't going to put their own money in are they and rightly expect the Chairman to put his hand into his pocket as that's what football Chairman do, well 99% of them anyway. I think you also justifiably pointed out that they have plyed their trade at Step 5 before with Edgware Town when they swept the board in 2006/2007 however Edgware were always a Step 4 Club, like Oxford City were the season before, and, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think they wanted for anything in that hugely successful campaign whereas at Herns Lane it's a totally different kettle of fish.