Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signing !

Beachboys

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
Oh and just for the record Batchy tried to sign him !

I think you will find he approached our Club and we declined the offer of signing him.!

To be honest from what i have seen of Dale he is no better then what we have already got.

Football is all about opinions at the end of the day..

Happened in injury time. Is calling the ref a Stupid Fetching Knunt considered fould language ?..if so then yes. Shame really cos he had played well making a couple of outstanding saves. Good fella as well.

Oh right thanks Rob for putting that one straight ....the ref was just after Dale and nobody else ...the fact that he said it with the ref no more than 12 yards away from him, with no obstructions between them, and even by Dale's admission when he shouted at him, there was a sudden eary silence, the ball was out of play, and his comments could be heard in Hornchurch ....yep tend to agree though he was hard done by doh

I watched the highlights of the dover v hornchurch game , how he didnt send that bloke off for handball i'll never know. The refs we have had this year have clamped down on the swearing which i think is right , even though im usually one of the main culprits !!