Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

lets stop bitchin

urchinman1961

c'mon guys n gals lets stop moanin and being negative on the terraces and forum ,this is the ryman prem the end of the day ,form book goes out the window and everybody beats each other unless your dover and have big bucks thrown at you,i'm sure the good times will come a couple of dodgy results dont make ya a bad team overnite,ashford had'nt won a game in their last seven till they played us and canvey were on a similar run till last saturday,just have to except if we dont score goals we wont win games ,so lets get behind the boys in red n white startin tuesday nite cool

but he weren't scoring he missed 2 chances one on one with the keeper so he had 2 go off then we had at least a chance of winning the game with Ross who doesn't miss them chances.

hopefully Simon won't miss them chances again and we should start getting the wins we deserve.

At the start of the season people seemed quite happy that we stay in this league and consolidate.

We are mid table and still not out of the play offs.

Has people's mood changed?

I wasn't there on Saturday, but by all accounts we played well and lost.

This seems to agrivate fans more than playing badly and losing such as Billericay away.

The main problem in my eye's is the fact it seems people dont seem to be allowed to moan when we play bad - people are quick enough to praise them when we win or play well so surely people can moan if they play bad? people are still spending their hard earned money so surely they have a right to voice their opion? its not like people are slating the team constantly but seeing the team perform so well last season and almost the same team play no where nearly as good this season is hard to take for some people? we are certainly lacking a cutting edge upfront (compare the tally of goals our strikers scored last season to this) and it generally seems like the squad needs to be freshened up? views?

everyone is entitled to moan mate,no one has ever said otherwise,but theres moaning and then theres abuse like the odd comment on here about the new keeper.And i don't believe singing dales name when the new keeper makes a mistake can have any effect other than to unnerve the keeper even more.

You are right,something is missing from last season,we are a few players short of what we had last season so we can't mix it up as we were then.We are still in with a shout of the play offs but another couple of defeats next few games could put pay to that.

All i ask is for the fans to get behind the team on the pitch as we can be a 12th man at times and the atmosphere is definatly lulled this season compared to the last 3/4

Have I ventured onto the Margate forum in error? So unusual to see these sort of posts on here. Cheer up lads you could be near the bottom like us, as Rob says get behind your lads, it isn't always a bed of roses!