Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ramsgate!!! Bring it on!!!

Lefty

Very happy with the performance yesterday, looked comfortable throughout. To be honest I expected a much tougher game, and thought that Ramsgate would "get into us" a bit more with them battling to stay up.

Leon and Gabs were both superb, one of those days where the one up top works perfectly.

Anything out of Dover away next week would be a bonus, and then two home games in a week. Onwards and upwards!!

Also, great support once again from the Yellow Army!

Agree with Glen, very happy with yesterday's performance.

Defence was excellent. Rich Halle was superb and Mooro had a good game.

Special mention to Westy who did very well when he came on for Tarks. Hopefully Tarks isn't too seriously hurt.

Leon Gordon never stopped running all game and Gabs gave their defence plenty of headaches.

Very professional and workmanlike display which will give us plenty of confidence before the Dover match.

thought we made hard work of it in the first half, but got the result we deserved. If that ramsgate player did spit at crow i'm suprised dobbo only pushed him!! Good solid performance from the defence and when westy came on he had a really good game.Spoke to a few of their supporters and they said we deserved the points so fair due's to them. Have just looked on the Ramsgate forum and who is this Ian Sanderson what a miserable twat!!! I think he is still hurting form being 2-0 up at their place and only getting one point there. Get over it you mug!!!!!! And lets hope you get the squirts from the raw burgers and chips you reckoned were served up.

I didnt have raw burgers and chips mine we well cooked and very Tasty, but others did have burgers not cooked, and 2 of out smaller supporters were given cold chips,which were replaced.Overall you deserved to win, when did you move to that ground of yours?I take it that it was after you left the conference.?

Had to laugh at the programme when it stated our danger men was Dave Huddart who played 40 years ago, and another who oplayed 15 years ago.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
when did you move to that ground of yours?I take it that it was after you left the conference.?

That gag is getting so old now it'll have to start collecting a pension.

Still, we could always take the satisfaction that competively we won't be one league further from the Conference next season. grin

As for the match, I agree we made hard work of it as we seem to take a while to get settled nowadays and play 'our' style of football.

It would be a crime for Leon Gordon not to get Player of the Year this season, Mr Consistant doesn't even come close to describing his fantastic performances.

I hope we go into the Dover game "cautiously confident" and two home games on the trot should help get some points on the board after a very disappointing Winter spell.

Think that was your local press that said that as a 'tongue in cheek' comment.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Had to laugh at the programme when it stated our danger men was Dave Huddart who played 40 years ago, and another who oplayed 15 years ago.

If it gave your supporters a laugh, then all well and good! Saying that, you might as well have played them both yesterday given that performance!!

Also, where did you lot learn to be so quiet? I felt that was very disrespectful to the Canvey fans, especially after you brought a drum and everything...

Not only did the Ramsgate player spit in Crows face he also grabbed Crows family jewels? now that is normally considered comical but not when bruising damage is the result

Our report should show that Dobbo pushed their player away from Crow due to both instances, it really is gauling to have Dobbo banned for a minor infringment having observed the most detested action in football, spitting should draw at least a "free" right hander

Originally Posted By: pabird
Our report should show that Dobbo pushed their player away from Crow due to both instances, it really is gauling to have Dobbo banned for a minor infringment having observed the most detested action in football, spitting should draw at least a "free" right hander

Totally agree - it's only human nature to react when spat at. Referees should be allowed to use common sense in cases like this. I do hope the club puts in a report and that the FA/Ryman do the right thing....